Page 230 of 240 FirstFirst ... 130180220225226227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4782
  1. #4581  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    What? Did everybody fall off of a cliff or something?!? SAY SOMETHING!

    (sorry... just a mild panic attack. I'll be ok)
    I've been busy having computer problems... lol
  2.    #4582  
    something
  3. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #4583  
    The preceeding was a test of the Emergency L00t Broadcasting System.

    The L00t broadcaster of your area in voluntary cooperation with the national L00t staff and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of a thread emergency.

    If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to tune to one of the broadcast stations in your area for official L00t information.

    This was only a test. We now return you to your regularly scheduled L00t postings.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  4. #4584  
    Dammit!

    The drive I got from New Egg is bad. After 8 hours of denial, I filed for a replacement. Hopefully this is a quick process.....
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5. #4585  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    The preceeding was a test of the Emergency L00t Broadcasting System.

    The L00t broadcaster of your area in voluntary cooperation with the national L00t staff and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of a thread emergency.

    If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to tune to one of the broadcast stations in your area for official L00t information.

    This was only a test. We now return you to your regularly scheduled L00t postings.
    NICE!!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #4586  
    Damned idiots!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #4587  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Damned idiots!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    ??? Women say the darndest things...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #4588  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    ??? Women say the darndest things...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Not something I can explain in public, I'll PM you.

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #4589  
    I can't wait to install Honeycomb on my phone!

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10. #4590  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can't wait to install Honeycomb on my phone!

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Me too



    Android 2.x (Ice Cream) to be Honeycomb for smartphones | Android Community
  11. #4591  
    Honeycomb was already ported to my phone. It's just not finished enough to use for everyday use. Very close though! I still may try it out... Looks amazing!

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=978939

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #4592  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Honeycomb was already ported to my phone. It's just not finished enough to use for everyday use. Very close though! I still may try it out... Looks amazing!

    [04 MAR v1.0][ROM-DEV] HD2 Honeycomb Development Central - xda-developers

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Is it as slick as I think it will be?
  13. #4593  
    I haven't tried it out yet. It looks pretty nice in the Youtube video though! I'm really tempted to install it...

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #4594  
    wellgo get it Garrett !! Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #4595  
    Aw, looks like my contract won't be extended past some time in March. Still trying to figure out the date, heh. I will look for a job closer to home.
  16. #4596  
    lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #4597  
    Argh, today might be my last day at this job. If so, going to fdisk my work computer.
  18. #4598  
    whats wrong at the job ashi ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #4599  
    Geez, why is everything I own breaking on me? Just spent the last few hours fixing my ecig... lol

    I wonder what's going to break next?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  20. #4600  
    shhhhhhh..... be very very quiet ....... im hunting Llamas !! <----- tip toes off into the woods .....
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions