Page 23 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
    Yawn.. yawn again! I do hope they put a bar up in here. darn.
    There's about 50 bars in here!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #443  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Yawn.. yawn again! I do hope they put a bar up in here. darn.
    We have THREE bars.

You should read through the thread again to see the alcohol's effect on us Lounge lizards.
  4.    #444  
    Buttercup, we only have three.

I think u've had enough to drink for today, lol lol.
    Sorry, it's kind of hard to tell, since people just leave stuff randomly all over.

After a night of drinking, the whole place looks like one huge bar!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    There's about 50 bars in here!
    I thought the drinking rules applied. Let me get my drink on. Now point me in the right direction...
    In this lounge, there are no drinking rules, other than if you get sick, you clean it up and you can't destroy the place!

dbd is pretty congenial!

One bar is that way...........
    Killing tyme...for UFC..tonite....watching movies online nothing sounds good..boooo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    In this lounge, there are no drinking rules, other than if you get sick, you clean it up and you can't destroy the place!

dbd is pretty congenial!

One bar is that way...........
    Thank you Verwon... I'm only drinking a few. They perform random breath test at the station. Can't afford to loose my job. :-*
    uhg O state? They still play football?
    That's enough fliquor for the fight. Flare is the pixit ~ wait a minute, where is the darn exit. (hiccup) ok, I'm ooot ta herrre. (hiccup)
  12.    #452  
    I hope somebody got Rush a cab.
  13.    #453  
    Hey, didn't Berd promise to do some more "singing" for us?
    Oh man, I just completely blew my mind. For the past five hours or so, I thought it was PM instead of AM. I've been texting people and wondering why they weren't responding, wondering why my roomates were sleeping at 7"PM", and all other stuff like that. At 8, I checked the TV to watch the new episode of the Simpsons and was confused when there were only infomercials. All my clocks said AM. Even with all of that, I was still totally convinced that it was the evening.

When it was still light out at 9:20, I had to investigate. I then realized that yes, it was the morning. Craziest thing ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh man, I just completely blew my mind. For the past five hours or so, I thought it was PM instead of AM. I've been texting people and wondering why they weren't responding, wondering why my roomates were sleeping at 7"PM", and all other stuff like that. At 8, I checked the TV to watch the new episode of the Simpsons and was confused when there were only infomercials. All my clocks said AM. Even with all of that, I was still totally convinced that it was the evening.

When it was still light out at 9:20, I had to investigate. I then realized that yes, it was the morning. Craziest thing ever...
    I need some of what you had dude.. I was totally mess up last night drinking in the lounge. I'm over that feeling about now... So can I have some? :-D:-D
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I need some of what you had dude.. I was totally mess up last night drinking in the lounge. I'm over that feeling about now... So can I have some? :-D:-D
    I was very sick and slightly delirious for the past week lol. The sickness is almost completely gone, but my mind and body are still recovering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I was very sick and slightly delirious for the past week lol. The sickness is almost completely gone, but my mind and body are still recovering.
    Glad to hear that... My head spins a little from drinking all that liquor last night. :-D I'll control my drinking next time in the Lounge. =-@
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    if I was a horse then yes cologne and although I resemble a horse in one fash...........uh er nevermind, family friendly forum.
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Hey, didn't Berd promise to do some more "singing" for us?
    Yes! He still owes me a song!
    Sunday afternoon ~ all is well on the forum ~ need some me time ~ chilling in the lounge. Are you bored > come join us in some chit-chat in the lounge :-D