Page 222 of 240 FirstFirst ... 122172212217218219220221222223224225226227232 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's exactly what mine was, it was sent to the spam address I posted publicly on here.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    I don't recall email addresses being published. I guess I should feel left out that I didn't get any of those angry emails?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't recall email addresses being published. I guess I should feel left out that I didn't get any of those angry emails?
    That's my line, mister.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I just checked my junk mail trash, since I had set it to automatically delete anything from that email, this was sent the other day, within minutes of a post I made in the AC Lounge saying my dad had cancer:

realhardcoredude to me
    your dad....
    ... should hang himself for having failed you so miserably, as evidenced by your complete void of integrity. Knowing you, you'd be the one to kick the stool from beneath him, ****-stain!

Smile,
    I hope you reported that to the A|C administrators.
    Not going to do any good, I have no proof other than the timing. It was an email to my junk addy, not a PM or anything.

Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    I've gotten no less than 30 similar emails from realhardcoresoandso since the week i got banned, back in December.

The only way it could be Rush is if he's using spell-check.

I don't think it's him, though.
    This guy's too lucid to be him.
    Hi there! btw, what the heck happened to your avatar? that's a pretty funny new one if you have been assimilated into the vbulletin compiler.
    I had this moron harrass me a few months back, who was quite the eloquent chap.
    It was just in a thread, and he had very few posts. But he knew his stuff about webOS and he knew I was just "piggybacking off other people's knowledge".
    Well, he got that one right, but I was surprised he knew.

What I mean is there are non-posters on forums, people that just register and read.
    It's just takes one psycho to pick you out in a crowd.
    Hi there! btw, what the heck happened to your avatar? that's a pretty funny new one if you have been assimilated into the vbulletin compiler.
    That's usually the avatar you get when you port your P|C profile to another user name.
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2891571]It could also be Garrett bc we all know Garrett=Rush

Or shane upset about my pre2

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

ha ha ha so..... Did you get my last email ?? Roflol ltm ltm oh wait there were no ltm's that wasn't mine lol ltm damn someone beat me to it ha !
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have not gotten any emails either lol ha ha !! I wonder why ??
    ĦṔ-ḶřŘṫ-ŦḯŘη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I haven't gotten as many as dbd, just 4 for me, so far.

Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #4432  
    It won't let me fix it.
    How'd this happen?
  13.    #4433  
    [QUOTE=Shadavis08;2891919][QUOTE=sketch42;2891571]It could also be Garrett bc we all know Garrett=Rush

Or shane upset about my pre2

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

ha ha ha so..... Did you get my last email ?? Roflol ltm ltm oh wait there were no ltm's that wasn't mine lol ltm damn someone beat me to it ha ![/QUOTE]

I never liked turtles.
    It won't let me fix it.
    How'd this happen?
    I have no idea how the vbulletin stuff stuff works. If you didn't do that on purpose, you should PM one of the site mods and ask them about it.
  15.    #4435  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I have not gotten any emails either lol ha ha !! I wonder why ??
    You're one of those few people in this world that everybody just has no problem with.
  16.    #4436  
    I have no idea how the vbulletin stuff stuff works. If you didn't do that on purpose, you should PM one of the site mods and ask them about it.
    k
    It won't let me fix it.
    How'd this happen?
    Have you tried a battery pull.
  18.    #4438  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Have you tried a battery pull.
    Have you tried logging out of P/C and logging back on?
  20.    #4440  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Have you tried logging out of P/C and logging back on?
    Yep.

I done did all that, ssrong witchu?