Page 211 of 240 FirstFirst ... 111161201206207208209210211212213214215216221 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 4782
  1. #4201  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    well i wanna see someone elses attempt at androidifying you
    Okay, then! Why don't you do it?

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #4202  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Not while I'M still around.

    muhahahahahahaha
    ^^evil

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #4203  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, then! Why don't you do it?

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    dont have an android.. if it wasnt an app i would
  4. #4204  
    Chuck norris
  5. #4205  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    dont have an android.. if it wasnt an app i would
    Likely excuse.


    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #4206  
    Minty fell on the ground, for just a moment or two
    member of the Evo-lution
  7. #4207  
    Random Photoshop fun! lol

  8. #4208  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Random Photoshop fun! lol

    Freaky! LOL


    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #4209  
    So, our movie for tonight had to be cancelled, but I found Chippendales videos on youtube! :-)

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10.    #4210  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, our movie for tonight had to be cancelled, but I found Chippendales videos on youtube! :-)

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    I was young; i needed the work.
  11. #4211  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, our movie for tonight had to be cancelled, but I found Chippendales videos on youtube! :-)

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    And a naked back with a cat tatoo that's too suggestive for twitpic

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #4212  
    LOOT Ha !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #4213  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    And a naked back with a cat tatoo that's too suggestive for twitpic

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ewww, tramp stamp on a d00d?!?!
    I see pandas.
  14. #4214  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Ewww, tramp stamp on a d00d?!?!
    lol.. NOT a do0d
  15. #4215  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    lol.. NOT a do0d
    You're not a dude????
  16. #4216  
    looks like a lady.. cant you tell by the white stripe and funky eyes ??
  17. #4217  
    dbd's no longer a d00d?

    /scrolls back to look for surgery notification post...
    I see pandas.
  18. #4218  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    dbd's no longer a d00d?

    /scrolls back to look for surgery notification post...
    Llamas have genders?!?!?!?! lol lol haha
  19. #4219  
    Did Mr. dbd forget to take his meds?

    dbd.jpg
  20. #4220  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Did Mr. dbd forget to take his meds?

    dbd.jpg
    That 911 call was placed by Rush.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions