Page 205 of 240 FirstFirst ... 105155195200201202203204205206207208209210215 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4782
  1. #4081  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm not a bird!! Hey, where did Berd go???
    Berd just did what Berd do and went bye bye !

    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #4082  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Berd just did what Berd do and went bye bye !

    Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
    I wonder when he'll come back...
  3. #4083  
    its could be days or weeks or....... the coming months !!! roflol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #4084  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    its could be days or weeks or....... the coming months !!! roflol !!

    Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
    Noooooooooooo......... lol ltm
  5. #4085  
    ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #4086  
    I left my Pre on to charge all night and all day, it didn't work!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #4087  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I left my Pre on to charge all night and all day, it didn't work!

    Sent from my eVo
    Try pluggin the other end into an outlet...
    I see pandas.
  8.    #4088  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I left my Pre on to charge all night and all day, it didn't work!

    Sent from my eVo
    Have you paid your power bill?
  9. #4089  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Have you paid your power bill?
    Ummm... lights are on, so I think so!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #4090  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Try pluggin the other end into an outlet...
    LOL! The USB port was dying long ago and would only work in certain positions.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11.    #4091  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The USB port was dying long ago and would only work in certain positions.

    Sent from my eVo
    That's what...
  12. #4092  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! The USB port was dying long ago and would only work in certain positions.

    Sent from my eVo
    How'd I know you were gonna take this to the gutter, yet again! Jeez!
    I see pandas.
  13. #4093  
    umm im not going to comment onthat one . anyways use the touchstone
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #4094  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    How'd I know you were gonna take this to the gutter, yet again! Jeez!
    I am good!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #4095  
    How does one join?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Conne>< Coding

    Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

    Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

    Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

  16. #4096  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm im not going to comment onthat one . anyways use the touchstone
    That's put away to go to Tom.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #4097  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    How does one join?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Join what? lol
  18. #4098  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Join what? lol
    Exactly.



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Conne>< Coding

    Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

    Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

    Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

  19. #4099  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    Exactly.



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hmm
  20. #4100  
    LOOT !! just LOOT if your a LOOTer !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions