Page 193 of 240 FirstFirst ... 93143183188189190191192193194195196197198203 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4782
  1. #3841  
    Not!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #3842  
    yes !
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3843  
    ltm ltm ltm ltm
  4. #3844  
    lol lol lol lol

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5. #3845  
    Loltm loltm loltm loltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #3846  
    jajajajajaja

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  7. #3847  
    Hey, I got harassed by email today, by someone who doesn't like me, it seems and thinks everyone on this site is a laughing stock.

    They also used gmail, so I'm just letting Google handle it.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #3848  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Hey, I got harassed by email today, by someone who doesn't like me, it seems and thinks everyone on this site is a laughing stock.

    They also used gmail, so I'm just letting Google handle it.


    Sent from my eVo
    What a pain. Hopefully Google will deal with their account quickly.
  9. #3849  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    What a pain. Hopefully Google will deal with their account quickly.
    I hope so! I gave them all the details, sent from addy, detailed headers and email text.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #3850  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Hey, I got harassed by email today, by someone who doesn't like me, it seems and thinks everyone on this site is a laughing stock.

    They also used gmail, so I'm just letting Google handle it.


    Sent from my eVo
    They think LOOT is a laughing stock or everyone on PC? Didn't think LOOT had any enemies (except Rush/Delight33 of course lol).

    Still... Only a coward would harass someone via email. lol lol
  11. #3851  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    They think LOOT is a laughing stock or everyone on PC? Didn't think LOOT had any enemies (except Rush/Delight33 of course lol).

    Still... Only a coward would harass someone via email. lol lol
    Basically all of PC.

    Yeah, dweeb couldn't even use a name.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #3852  
    Sorry, Ver.

  13. #3853  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Basically all of PC.

    Yeah, dweeb couldn't even use a name.


    Sent from my eVo
    Hmm.. Who would have a grudge with PC and choose to email you about it... I'd say Rush, but that's too obvious to be true lol

    Well, at least you know the person who emailed you is a moron. Seriously... Who harasses someone via email? I hate when people hide behind a keyboard and act all tough lol.
  14.    #3854  
    Sorry, Garrett.

  15. #3855  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Sorry, Garrett.

    Hush, dbd! We're not talking about you!
  16. #3856  
    Well, remember, I've posted that email that I keep public for work several times.

    And he wanted to insult the way I look, while he/she was at it.

    A guy I think from the phrasing and dude in the email username.

    Sent all these insults, then I responded once to say I had reported it and the ***** tried to claim I just couldn't handle an intelligent debate.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #3857  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, remember, I've posted that email that I keep public for work several times.

    And he wanted to insult the way I look, while he/she was at it.

    A guy I think from the phrasing and dude in the email username.

    Sent all these insults, then I responded once to say I had reported it and the ***** tried to claim I just couldn't handle an intelligent debate.

    Sent from my eVo
    ROFL! Yea, that sounds like a very intelligent debate...
  18. #3858  
    Don't get to excited. it's probably just a cross dressing bed-wetter.
  19. #3859  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    ROFL! Yea, that sounds like a very intelligent debate...
    Exactly! I just handed that response to Google, too and then deleted it.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #3860  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Don't get to excited. it's probably just a cross dressing bed-wetter.
    ROFL! You're probably right.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions