Page 189 of 240 FirstFirst ... 89139179184185186187188189190191192193194199239 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 4782
  1. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #3761  
    Morning. I want the TouchPad. Though I already have a touchpad on my laptop, lol.
  2. #3762  
    Ok looters, I need advice..

    Bakround...

    I have a sprint sero fam plan
    1600 min unl txt and data 2 pre's for 109

    My line is elible for upgrade between march 1 - april 1 , if idont uograde after that I won't be eligible again until march 2012.

    My wifes line is eligible june .

    She likes the pre (easy for her to use / not tech savy / doesn't like change)

    She barely uses data though..

    Lets not forget the 10 $ premium for new sphones making my new plan 129 if I upgrade both

    They offered me 80 per month to stay + 10 premium per line

    I have also an att demo line for 20 pm if I get my wife a 39$ plan + 20 unl txt + 15 data will be at 95 $

    ETF from sprint is 170 total... I want an hp phone pre3... Help

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #3763  
    well we can't say anything till we know what carriers are getting the pre3. I would switch for webOS but I can't do AT&T, I on average use 3+ GB of data a month and over the past year have used as much as 7 gigs in one month. If I were to go to AT&T I would get screwed and with rumors verizon is going to start capping that doesn't bode well either. Why is everybody so down on the announcements from wednesday? The devices look good are well powered and look like they can hold their own in the market as far as hardware is concerned. HP is also on the record stating that they are going to be in the 10s of thousands of apps by summer even going as far as building the apps for people and handing them over for free just to get the market full. I don't see why everybody is so down.


    also hi how has everybody been?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  4. #3764  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    well we can't say anything till we know what carriers are getting the pre3. I would switch for webOS but I can't do AT&T, I on average use 3+ GB of data a month and over the past year have used as much as 7 gigs in one month. If I were to go to AT&T I would get screwed and with rumors verizon is going to start capping that doesn't bode well either. Why is everybody so down on the announcements from wednesday? The devices look good are well powered and look like they can hold their own in the market as far as hardware is concerned. HP is also on the record stating that they are going to be in the 10s of thousands of apps by summer even going as far as building the apps for people and handing them over for free just to get the market full. I don't see why everybody is so down.


    also hi how has everybody been?
    Not down on announcements.. Just want to be able to get the pre3.. Now I'm rethinking and hoping that HP will give us early upgrades . I can always switch if needed and I don't know if I'm going to use my upgrade this coming march .. Just want to see what my options are

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #3765  
    well they said they were going to do something for legacy webOS users so hopefully it will be a voucher of some kind
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  6. #3766  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Ok looters, I need advice..

    Bakround...

    I have a sprint sero fam plan
    1600 min unl txt and data 2 pre's for 109

    My line is elible for upgrade between march 1 - april 1 , if idont uograde after that I won't be eligible again until march 2012.

    My wifes line is eligible june .

    She likes the pre (easy for her to use / not tech savy / doesn't like change)

    She barely uses data though..

    Lets not forget the 10 $ premium for new sphones making my new plan 129 if I upgrade both

    They offered me 80 per month to stay + 10 premium per line

    I have also an att demo line for 20 pm if I get my wife a 39$ plan + 20 unl txt + 15 data will be at 95 $

    ETF from sprint is 170 total... I want an hp phone pre3... Help

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'd use the upgrades for whatever you think will sell on ebay for the most $$ and use that money to buy the Pre3 at SRP when it arrives on Sprint.

    You are going to LOVE the Pre3. And don't overlook the Veer. For users that don't use their phone for web and email 12 hours a day (like all of us do) it is a fantastic phone. Even the biggest skeptics were drooling on the Veer after playing with them.
  7. #3767  
    Has anybody else noticed that there are a ton of hands on videos and posts on the veer but not nearly as many for the pre3 and that the pre3 ones seem to be very closely monitored by reps
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  8.    #3768  
    testing.... testing...
  9. #3769  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    testing.... testing...
    whatcha testing
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  10.    #3770  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    whatcha testing
    Nebraska Ave.
  11. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #3771  
    Sleepy. Leaving work for the weekend soon and picking up house paint for tomorrow. Painting the faux woodgrain panels inside off-white!
  12. #3772  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Nebraska Ave.
    is that a tampa joke? if it is then touche
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  13.    #3773  
    I must say, ashi always has the most boring posts I've ever seen on this forum, lol lol ltm.





    j/k ashi
  14.    #3774  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    is that a tampa joke? if it is then touche
    Yeah, i wanted to see if you would catch it.



    That's what...
  15. #3775  
    llama lotion does a body good !!
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #3776  
    so is this thread officially dead at this point?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  17. #3777  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    so is this thread officially dead at this point?
    Nah, their over at A/C helping Rush with the massive influx of new members. They'll be back later.
  18. #3778  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Nah, their over at A/C helping Rush with the massive influx of new members. They'll be back later.
    I miss a few weeks and everything changes
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #3779  
    Saturday night and I'm checking in. ENTERTAIN ME, LOOT
    member of the Evo-lution
  20. #3780  
    Turtle-LOOT-tion
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions