Page 178 of 240 FirstFirst ... 78128168173174175176177178179180181182183188228 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4782
  1. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #3541  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you going to be at the developer event and/or the meet up before the dev event?
    Nope. I'm thinking of walking around and getting some good food. And the limited stop weekend train is a new experiment they're trying, and I wanted to try it out.
  2. #3542  
    People honk for no good reason.. Idiots!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #3543  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    People honk for no good reason.. Idiots!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That was me ltm ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #3544  
    *honk* *spit* *honk*

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5. #3545  
    A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw
    out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to
    stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon
    20 years earlier.

    Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to
    coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left
    Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife
    flying down the following day.

    The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer
    in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife.
    However, he accidentally left out one letter in her
    email address, and without realizing his error, sent the
    e-mail.

    Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just
    returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister
    who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

    The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages
    from relatives and friends. After reading the first
    message, she screamed and fainted.

    The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on
    the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:


    To: My Loving Wife
    Subject: I've Arrived
    Date: October 16, 2010


    I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have
    computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to
    your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked
    in.

    I've seen that everything has been prepared for your
    arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!
    Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

    P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by sketch42; 02/06/2011 at 12:15 PM.
  6. #3546  
    Ha!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #3547  
    Very happy super day to all

    Evo-lution
  8. #3548  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Very happy super day to all

    Evo-lution
    Yes, I have a TV, now!!!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #3549  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes, I have a TV, now!!!

    Sent from my eVo
    That's awesome.

    Evo-lution
  10. #3550  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    That's awesome.

    Evo-lution
    I definitely don't want to miss this one.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #3551  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw
    out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to
    stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon
    20 years earlier.

    Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to
    coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left
    Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife
    flying down the following day.

    The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer
    in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife.
    However, he accidentally left out one letter in her
    email address, and without realizing his error, sent the
    e-mail.

    Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just
    returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister
    who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

    The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages
    from relatives and friends. After reading the first
    message, she screamed and fainted.

    The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on
    the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:


    To: My Loving Wife
    Subject: I've Arrived
    Date: October 16, 2010


    I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have
    computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to
    your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked
    in.

    I've seen that everything has been prepared for your
    arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!
    Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

    P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I like it man !!! Ha ha that's freakin funny dude .


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #3552  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Very happy super day to all

    Evo-lution
    Happy super day !! I got my terrible towel and I'm ready !!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #3553  
    My terrible towel is packed in my stuff at my dad's.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #3554  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    My terrible towel is packed in my stuff at my dad's.

    Sent from my eVo
    Awww ..... I will wave mine a whole lot more to make up for you not hving yours lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #3555  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Awww ..... I will wave mine a whole lot more to make up for you not hving yours lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yay! Thank you!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #3556  
    Watching pre games all day,, thankfully celtics are coming on now.

    Evo-lution
  17. #3557  


    Super Bowl of Hummous

    The Lebanese have done it...for now. This past weekend the Lebanese set a record for cooking the world's largest bowl of hummus. The bowl's weight came in at......wait...I forgot... who gives a sh$*t?!?!



    Not only did they make a ton of hummus they set the world's record for largest falafel dish. The expansion of the absurd sizes of bite sized food wars to falafel, which is considered Egyptian in origin, threatens to spread this war to Egypt as well. If Egypt gets involved it is impossible to tell how severe this situation may become. The Turks may make the largest doner kebab, the Iranians may make the largest bowl of persian rice, and we might have a world food war before we know it.

    I have no doubt that this latest episode will not be the final battle in the Hummus Wars, so stay tuned...
  18. #3558  
    I've actually got to make a run to the store, before the game starts. Have to pick something up and the nearest store doesn't carry it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #3559  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've actually got to make a run to the store, before the game starts. Have to pick something up and the nearest store doesn't carry it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Papers?

    Evo-lution
  20. #3560  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've actually got to make a run to the store, before the game starts. Have to pick something up and the nearest store doesn't carry it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Hummous?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions