Page 166 of 240 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176216 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4782
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Just out of curiosity I compared the write-ups in wikipedia for both the eVo and the iPhatooi 4, er I mean iPhone 4. Note that the evo has a whole 5 paragraph section called "Criticism", whereas the iPhony 4 has none... just glowing gushing comments.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Just out of curiosity I compared the write-ups in wikipedia for both the eVo and the iPhatooi 4, er I mean iPhone 4. Note that the evo has a whole 5 paragraph section called "Criticism", whereas the iPhony 4 has none... just glowing gushing comments.
    So the Iphone4 is flawless? lol lol

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    That's nuts, the person I know that's used them since the first one launched will be one of the first to tell you that it has it's flaws.

When he was in the U.S. and had one on AT&T he couldn't get reception in downtown Seattle!!!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    What's this thing you call a computer?
    I call my Pre 2 a computer. But I also call these bigger things that won't fit in my pocket that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    I call my Pre 2 a computer. But I also call these bigger things that won't fit in my pocket that.
    Sounds like you need bigger pockets! Wouldn't it be convenient to carry a laptop around in your pocket? lol lol

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That's nuts, the person I know that's used them since the first one launched will be one of the first to tell you that it has it's flaws.

When he was in the U.S. and had one on AT&T he couldn't get reception in downtown Seattle!!!

Sent from my eVo
    My Sprint Nav didn't like Seattle... it kept telling me to turn just after I'd passed the street it wanted me to turn on.

However, I quite like Seattle.
    Add some critical comments to the iPhone article and watch how fast someone edits them out... even if you have references and links for what you post... it will be good entertainment!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sounds like you need bigger pockets! Wouldn't it be convenient to carry a laptop around in your pocket? lol lol

LOL, it would. Bigger pockets would be cool. I can fit the Pre 2 and a bluetooth keyboard though...
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    My Sprint Nav didn't like Seattle... it kept telling me to turn just after I'd passed the street it wanted me to turn on.

However, I quite like Seattle.
    ROFL! I never had a problem with Sprint Nav in Seattle. If it acted up, I'd have been so screwed, both when I went to Bumbershoot and when I was going to the Eels concert, a month later.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Add some critical comments to the iPhone article and watch how fast someone edits them out... even if you have references and links for what you post... it will be good entertainment!
    Good point.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    BBL!
    Later

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hmmmmm....the family drama back home has gotten bad enough that my dad's protective nature has kicked in and orders are being given out to stop contacting his baby girl and to leave her alone!

Sent from my eVo
    Kool, sounds like the godfather or something ltm ltm

ĦṔ-ḶψΨṫ-ŦḯΨη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    LOL! It kind of is, when my dad gets mad enough to issue an order to everyone and he's cussing, then woe to anyone that doesn't listen.

The only one that gets away with anything is me, the baby girl. LOL

Sent from my eVo
    So ..... Who gets the horses head?

Right now, I think that's my half-brother.

He's the one that expected me to travel 2300 miles for the death of a cousin I don't even know.

Sent from my eVo
    Right now, I think that's my half-brother.

He's the one that expected me to travel 2300 miles for the death of a cousin I don't even know.

Sent from my eVo
    So how do you know they're your cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So how do you know they're your cousin?

LOL! The family claims such.

Sent from my eVo
    LOL! The family claims such.

Sent from my eVo
    Bah.. Damn right this gyy gets the horses head and *** you stay where you are or go where you want (see I believe in equal rights...) just PLEEEEEASE for the love of gd.. Just don't vote or drive