Page 149 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 4782
  1. #2961  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sleeping in a car? I've done that many many times. lol
    Let's just hope Sketchy is in a parking lot or rest area, and not stranded on some road where no one could find him... let's hope he has a full tank of gas and a charger for his phone, too.

    I'm especially glad to know he isn't depending on a Verizon gps in his phone, too.

    Sketchy, are you near the place being talked about here?:

  2. #2962  
    That's messed up ! Lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3. #2963  
    Sorry for the lack of update .. I got home today at 7 am.. Had a cup of coffee and went to bed


    Snow is evil!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #2964  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Jersey?
    Jersey city!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #2965  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Let's just hope Sketchy is in a parking lot or rest area, and not stranded on some road where no one could find him... let's hope he has a full tank of gas and a charger for his phone, too.

    I'm especially glad to know he isn't depending on a Verizon gps in his phone, too.

    Sketchy, are you near the place being talked about here?:

    Gps is useless when all the streets are covered in 2 1/2 feet of snow :/

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #2966  
    Glad your ok dude !!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #2967  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of update .. I got home today at 7 am.. Had a cup of coffee and went to bed
  8. #2968  
    Sketch should have built an igloo!

    Glad you got home safely though!
  9. #2969  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sketch should have built an igloo!

    Glad you got home safely though!
    I will leave you with a visual before I get out of bed and have breakfast..

    What do you do when you REALLY need to go, but there are no toilets and toilet paper around, and you are stuck in jersey city in the snow?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #2970  
    Umm ....... Expload !! Ha !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #2971  
    You make a little igloo toilet nearby and use extra snow as toilet paper.... you'll also only do this once.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  12. #2972  
    I think I would use the title to my car first ltm ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #2973  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I will leave you with a visual before I get out of bed and have breakfast..

    What do you do when you REALLY need to go, but there are no toilets and toilet paper around, and you are stuck in jersey city in the snow?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You get creative! Being homeless for extended periods of time has taught me many essential survival skills lol
  14. #2974  
    Do share Garrett

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #2975  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Do share Garrett

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    What do you wanna know? Lol
  16. #2976  
    Not sure I really do want to know lol ltm !!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #2977  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Not sure I really do want to know lol ltm !!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  18. #2978  
    Michael and shane are correct.. As for garrett .. I dunno what he's talking about

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  19.    #2979  
    If you don't know, now you know.



    I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
  20. #2980  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    If you don't know, now you know.



    I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.
    So dbd would use his money then lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷ๘ุṫ-Ŧḯุη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions