Page 144 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148149154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4782
  1. #2861  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've determined that it only happens when using the mobile site and the webOS browser. I tried the stock Android browser and Dolphin Mini and the quote tag didn't break.

    Hopefully Palm updates their browser...

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Yep! I just tried both and all tags are fine.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #2862  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Testing from standard Android browser.
    using quick reply, from full site pre browser
  3. #2863  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yep! I just tried both and all tags are fine.

    Sent from my eVo
    full site.. Quote button
  4. #2864  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yep! I just tried both and all tags are fine.

    Sent from my eVo
    mobile site .. Reply button
  5. #2865  
    regular post
  6. #2866  
    You gotta quote a post that has that "sent from my palm pre using Forums" tag line added on. I think the quote breaks because of the link in that tag line. Not sure exactly, but something doesn't work right lol

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  7. #2867  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Gonna have to move the yellow text posts to the Ban thread!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    test
  8. #2868  
    quick reply with quote doesn't break the url .. But full quote does
  9. #2869  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    quick reply with quote doesn't break the url .. But full quote does
    Hmm... odd. Not sure why the Forums tag line breaks the ending quote when using the webos browser.

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10. #2870  
    The combo of:

    Full quote (clicking quote button)
    Has a Url= tag in the post
    either from mobile site or full site
    Use the pre browser...

    breaks the closing tag of the url= tag
    Code:
    [url=www.somsite.com]SOME TEXT[/url]
    that has an issue but

    Code:
    [url]www.somsite.com[/url]
    has no issues
  11. #2871  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've determined that it only happens when using the mobile site and the webOS browser. I tried the stock Android browser and Dolphin Mini and the quote tag didn't break.

    Hopefully Palm updates their browser...

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    what do you mean ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #2872  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The combo of:

    Full quote (clicking quote button)
    Has a Url= tag in the post
    either from mobile site or full site
    Use the pre browser...

    breaks the closing tag of the url= tag
    I don't get it ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #2873  
    quotes seem to work fine for me ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #2874  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    well come on over. Maybe two of us will be able to catch a llama
    I've been working from home the last few months while my wife was on bedrest, and now until she gets back to some semblance of her normal self after giving birth. Now late February/early March, I should be back in the office and I'd buy the first round
  15. #2875  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I've been working from home the last few months while my wife was on bedrest, and now until she gets back to some semblance of her normal self after giving birth. Now late February/early March, I should be back in the office and I'd buy the first round
    Cool. You, me, dbd, that's a dangerous concentration of potential.
  16. #2876  
    Okay, so I was in a off and aggravated mood. 2 of my favorite 3 people both sensed it, at the same time and completely turned it around in moments.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #2877  
    I thought dbd would see this and connect...

    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #2878  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought dbd would see this and connect...

    Hahahaha! What a good idea! Lol lol

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19. #2879  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought dbd would see this and connect...

    I would freak if i was using my phone and all of a sudden that popped up lol ltmltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #2880  
    Imagine if you saw this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions