Page 138 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 4782
  1. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #2741  
    Morning.
  2. #2743  
    Morning!
  3. #2744  
    i found you an article.. look up a post
  4. #2745  
    Yea I saw that... I still haven't tried WP7 yet lol. Having too much fun with Android lol
  5. #2746  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea I saw that... I still haven't tried WP7 yet lol. Having too much fun with Android lol
    its meh...

    but worth the dual boot
  6. #2747  
    I hope to "dual boot" my Pre very soon.
    I see pandas.
  7. #2748  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    its meh...

    but worth the dual boot
    I haven't really heard many good things about it. Plus, I don't like how simple everything looks... I'll still try it eventually though lol
  8. #2749  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I hope to "dual boot" my Pre very soon.
    I really hope you guys get the option to dual boot. Being able to try out multiple OS's on a single device is pretty awesome.

    What would you use as your second OS?
  9. #2750  
    i have no desire to dual boot... ive done it with win/mac.. and my files end up all over the place
  10. #2751  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I really hope you guys get the option to dual boot. Being able to try out multiple OS's on a single device is pretty awesome.

    What would you use as your second OS?
    Are you actually able to boot back and forth between more than one OS (like Parallels) , or are you forced to wipe and root/install a different OS?
  11. #2752  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I really hope you guys get the option to dual boot. Being able to try out multiple OS's on a single device is pretty awesome.

    What would you use as your second OS?
    I knew I should have added a pic to show my sarcasm...

    I see pandas.
  12. #2753  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you actually able to boot back and forth between more than one OS (like Parallels) , or are you forced to wipe and root/install a different OS?
    I don't have dual boot set up yet, but I do know how it works. WP7 is flashed to the phone while Android is installed to the SD card. When you boot your phone, you pick which OS you want to run... Just like dual booting a computer.
  13. #2754  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I knew I should have added a pic to show my sarcasm...

    Sarcasm? But being able to use multiple OS's on a single phone is awesome!
  14. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #2755  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sarcasm? But being able to use multiple OS's on a single phone is awesome!
    I think he meant something like kicking it twice...
  15. #2756  
    Actually, I've never messed around with dual booting.

    I was just kidding around that I'm ready to kick my Pre to the curb (with both boots :/) and get new phone and tablet.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  16. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #2757  
    Off to get car checked. Battery light is coming on. I hope it is the battery and not the alternator.
  17.    #2758  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Off to get car checked. Battery light is coming on. I hope it is the battery and not the alternator.
    Probably the alternator.



    (But this doesn't change the fact that the Pre is the best phone ever made.)
  18. #2759  
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    Probably the alternator.



    (But this doesn't change the fact that the Pre is the best phone ever made.)
    Your nose is getting too long to fit on the page...

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #2760  
    whats up EvO-lOoT-TiOn !!??
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions