Page 133 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 4782
    That's cute

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    +1 Blockbuster .... aren't they out of business?
    No, they did a bankruptcy, but didn't go completely under.

I hate it and Nova.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks. I've been using her pics as my wallpaper for a long time, now, on all my phones.

Sent from my eVo
    RL has been the TOP poster on AC for the last 48 hours at least. That's when I noticed it. The level of no-content posts has become an art form.

AC is going to regret that they use titles to acknowledge post count. He is now listed as an "Android Genius". That is wrong on so many levels...
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    lol some standards are lower than others
    member of the Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    RL has been the TOP poster on AC for the last 48 hours at least. That's when I noticed it. The level of no-content posts has become an art form.

AC is going to regret that they use titles to acknowledge post count. He is now listed as an "Android Genius". That is wrong on so many levels...
    Especially since he's had the same complaints over there, about providing incorrect information.

One member was already asking me if he'd done the same thing over here.

Sent from my eVo
    Someone best start updating me on the Steelers game. I can't get this damn television to stay on for more than a few seconds. Someone update me on facebook or something.

Sent from my eVo
    Gotta wait even longer now until I can buy apps...

The neighbor was collecting our mail while we were gone. My new bank card was accidently put in his mailbox and he opened it up without looking at the name on it lol. He seems like a really nice guy, but the fact that he could have easily copied the card info (including the security number on the back) makes me feel uneasy about activating it. Am I being too paranoid? Haha
    1.30 to go in the first quarter of the game steelers lead 7-0
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Gotta wait even longer now until I can buy apps...

The neighbor was collecting our mail while we were gone. My new bank card was accidently put in his mailbox and he opened it up without looking at the name on it lol. He seems like a really nice guy, but the fact that he could have easily copied the card info (including the security number on the back) makes me feel uneasy about activating it. Am I being too paranoid? Haha
    i would just call the bank and tell them what happened and ask for a new one
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    1.30 to go in the first quarter of the game steelers lead 7-0
    Thanks! Ercks also reminded of the Sprint football app.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Someone best start updating me on the Steelers game. I can't get this damn television to stay on for more than a few seconds. Someone update me on facebook or something.

Sent from my eVo
    What, no app or widget?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    you asked ! i provided lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Yup

Yea, I'm going to go down there tomorrow and request a new one lol. It'll be another week and a half wait again though... I just want to buy some apps! Lol
    yeah but you dont want someone else buying those apps for you lol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Yea, I'm going to go down there tomorrow and request a new one lol. It'll be another week and a half wait again though... I just want to buy some apps! Lol
    Some banks can do it on the spot

yeah but you dont want someone else buying those apps for you lol !!
    Yea I know lol. I really don't think he would ever do that, but it's better to play it safe I guess... lol ltm
    Yea I know lol. I really don't think he would ever do that, but it's better to play it safe I guess... lol ltm
    actually they should be able to change just the pin number !! my bank can change the pin number right there on the spot .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Some banks can do it on the spot

Not mine lol. This will be my third replacement in a month... Never received the first one, and now I can't fully trust this second one lol.

It takes 7 to 10 business days from when I request a card for me to receive it in the mail.