Page 122 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 4782
  1. #2421  
    i'll be kicking it with my new webos device soon and i will be happy im sure lol so no worries here !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #2422  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i'll be kicking it with my new webos device soon and i will be happy im sure lol so no worries here !!
    That is the way it is supposed to be, everyone should use the phone, they like, that makes them happy.

    I'm sick of people judging others by what phone they use.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #2423  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Assumption!

    I do not carry a purse. My Evo fits in my pockets just fine.



    Sent from my eVo
    oops sorry i figured all women carried purses; I probably would if i where one... you can carry all sorts of stuff in them...tablets, phones, eyedrops,hamburgers, weapons.
  4. #2424  
    i know what you mean ver !! ive only joked around with yous guys on here , and ya'll are happy then sobeit lol im happy for yous !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #2425  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    oops sorry i figured all women carried purses; I probably would if i where one... you can carry all sorts of stuff in them...tablets, phones, eyedrops,hamburgers, weapons.
    I only carry one, when I'm traveling. I see no reason to need that much stuff with me, all the time.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #2426  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i know what you mean ver !! ive only joked around with yous guys on here , and ya'll are happy then sobeit lol im happy for yous !!
    And I really hope they release an awesome device for you.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #2427  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ROFL... Not quite lol.

    Why did Sprint compare the price of it's 450 minute plan to T- Mobile's unlimited everything plan?

    I pay $70 a month for a plan that is very comparible to Sprint's $80 a month plan.
  8. #2428  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    ROFL... Not quite lol.

    Why did Sprint compare the price of it's 450 minute plan to T- Mobile's unlimited everything plan?

    I pay $70 a month for a plan that is very comparible to Sprint's $80 a month plan.
    They did that, because of their unlimited mobile to mobile, with that, it is very comparable.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #2429  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    that comparison is baloney, if you look at sprint's site they have a chart underneath that compares sprints and verizons 450 minute plan with unlimited text and data and verizon's is only $10 more.

    They should compare both real unlimited calling plans with text and data and sprint is only $10 cheaper 109.99 vs 119.99
  10. #2430  
    i pretty much have unlimited calling as long as i call mobile lines and have never even used more than 50 min. of the 450 . also i have unlimited texting and data thats why they are comparing that plan. just sayin !lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #2431  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    They did that, because of their unlimited mobile to mobile, with that, it is very comparable.

    Sent from my eVo
    For some people I guess. When I was with Sprint, I never got close to 400 minutes (including the free mobile to mobile calls). For me, Tmobile is the cheapest. It's only a $10 a month difference though, so it's not a big deal really lol
  12. #2432  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i pretty much have unlimited calling as long as i call mobile lines and have never even used more than 50 min. of the 450 . also i have unlimited texting and data thats why they are comparing that plan.
    Exactly, we don't have to worry about mobile numbers. I hardly use any of my minutes.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #2433  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For some people I guess. When I was with Sprint, I never got close to 400 minutes (including the free mobile to mobile calls). For me, Tmobile is the cheapest. It's only a $10 a month difference though, so it's not a big deal really lol
    I hate talking on the phone. Lol


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #2434  
    thats what im screamin !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #2435  
    Good night LOOT gotta get up early !! sweet dreams all !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #2436  
    Night, Shane.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #2437  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I hate talking on the phone. Lol


    Sent from my eVo
    Same here! Lol
  18. #2438  
    Night Shane!
  19. #2439  
    I agree if someone calls mobile phones alot of mobile phones in the daytime then yes they are comparable, but that doesn't apply to everyone...i feel that sprint should compare 450 to 450 plans then really advertise the value of the whole anymobile deal.

    Before i switched to plans with anymobile, i used about 400 anytime minutes, now im down to like 20....lol.
  20. #2440  
    Speaking of that, my 30 day trial with the Evo ends in a week or so...not that I have any intention of returning it.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions