Page 121 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122123124125126131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4782
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    wow really, did everyone get sick of waiting? I actually want to get an android phone, i just don't really like any of the ones sprint offers...evo is to big and don't like sliders ala epic.

guess I might have to jump to verizon, after all the negative news about sprint recently it seems like not that bad of deal... at least I don't have to deal with the idiots at the sprint stores.
    lol all the bad news from sprint !! really ?? they went up 10 dollars , because att and verizon went up on their charges lol with t-mobile you pay 20 more for a comparable plan and with both att and verizon you pay 40 more than sprint lol . and thats including the 10 they(sprint)are adding to their plans lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah but you can just toss it in a purse, I tried a friends evo, did not felt to big in my pockets....

BTW what is the whole LOOT thing, I have been away from off topics for a while, mainly because they never come up on the main page so i forget about em.
    Yeah but you can just toss it in a purse, I tried a friends evo, did not felt to big in my pockets....

BTW what is the whole LOOT thing, I have been away from off topics for a while, mainly because they never come up on the main page so i forget about em.
    i dont want nor do i like the evo im sticking with my pre until the new hardware comes out lol ............ LOOT = L land O of O off T topic landofofftopic= LOOT
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post

Assumption!

I do not carry a purse. My Evo fits in my pockets just fine.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Assumption!

I do not carry a purse. My Evo fits in my pockets just fine.

Sent from my eVo
    just dont sit down with it in your pocket lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol all the bad news from sprint !! really ?? they went up 10 dollars , because att and verizon went up on their charges lol with t-mobile you pay 20 more for a comparable plan and with both att and verizon you pay 40 more than sprint lol . and thats including the 10 they(sprint)are adding to their plans lol
    Wrong.

T-Mobile actually costs me less than what I would be paying if I was with Sprint. If I added unlimited text messages, it would cost the same as a Sprint plan. No point though since I send texts using Google Voice for free...
    for a comparable plan t-mobile costs 20 more !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    M-O-O-N that spells LOOT lol

and you poor guys with your $10 increase, I'd almost feel bad if I wasn't paying $120/month myself for my contract enjoy it while you can
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    just dont sit down with it in your pocket lol ha ha
    You need to try out an EVO! It's not nearly as bulky as you think it is lol lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    M-O-O-N that spells LOOT lol

and you poor guys with your $10 increase, I'd almost feel bad if I wasn't paying $120/month myself for my contract enjoy it while you can
    I'm already paying the increase, because I have the Evo. Doesn't bother me, at all.

Sent from my eVo
    Not just the $10 increase but also the loss of sprint premiere for me, which really get me mad cause I lose it the day before I am eligible for my upgrade discount.

the $10 premium data increase would actually have been good news, I knew that sprint had react to the increase in data hogging super phones; and instead of going to tiered data like ATT and Verizon; I would have been happy if they just charged an additonaly $10 to all high end phones not just the ones with 4g like evo and epic. I figured if they did this they would be more willing to carry these super phones whether they can get a manufacturer to add 4g or not.

But my main gripe is that they are adding it to all smartphones, even like the pixi, and htc hero, and even bb curve; They already require an everything data plan for those specific devices as it is. If they just added this $10 charge to only certain phones (like those with video chat, and 1ghz processors and such); or just to individuals who use a lot of data.

The problem lies mainly with causal data users, for me its cool, but I am concerned about my mom and my 4 sisters who share a family plan, they all have pixi's and dont use more than 300mb of data/ month each, some only use like 100 mb.

Also verizon's plans are only $10 more per month than sprint when you compare their respective 450min plans, same difference with true unlimited calling plans only $10 difference.

yes i know sprint has any/mobile advantage and nights at 7pm vs 9pm...... but then verizon has the much better network and customer care.

many like to add $10 for sprint tv and $10 for navigation when quoting a verizon plan....but this doesnt apply to everyone for example I have sprint navigation for free but I have never used it, so I would never purchase it if i went with verizon.....however if you need navigation and tv on your phone then yes the sprint deal is much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You need to try out an EVO! It's not nearly as bulky as you think it is lol lol
    Exactly and I even have the extended battery.

Sent from my eVo
    for a comparable plan t-mobile costs 20 more !!
    If I added unlimited text messages, my plan would be VERY comparable.
    To change EVDO, use ##3836#
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Exactly and I even have the extended battery.

Sent from my eVo
    I want to pick up an extended battery... My phone wouldn't need to plugged in for like two days haha.
    I'm glad my son won't lose his upgrade.

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I want to pick up an extended battery... My phone wouldn't need to plugged in for like two days haha.
    Check Ebay for them. Got mine for a great price.

Sent from my eVo
    holy wall of text batman !!!! i posted the comparable plans lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη