Page 120 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 4782
  1. #2381  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Don't worry, it seems most people are confused about this as well. lol
    I resemble that statement. Can't wait for 2/15, then life gets back to normal!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
  2. #2382  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I resemble that statement. Can't wait for 2/15, then life gets back to normal!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    February is going to be a crazy month! lol
  3. #2383  
    Okay, I've let myself be talked into staying, again.

    Damn you, why do you have to be so sweet and nice?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #2384  
    Overheard: OMG! I'm not gonna neb.

    And that is exactly how she said it!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #2385  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, I've let myself be talked into staying, again.

    Damn you, why do you have to be so sweet and nice?

    Sent from my eVo
    welcome back!
  6. #2386  
    Thank you!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #2387  
    Glad you're staying, Verwon! I'm actually busy at work for a change.
  8. #2388  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Glad you're staying, Verwon! I'm actually busy at work for a change.
    Thanks!

    And busy is a good thing.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #2389  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okay, I've let myself be talked into staying, again.

    Damn you, why do you have to be so sweet and nice?

    Sent from my eVo
    Where were you going?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #2390  
    Away from this site.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #2391  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Away from this site.

    Sent from my eVo
    You wouldn't leave me. Hehe
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #2392  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You wouldn't leave me. Hehe
    Lol! ;-)

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #2393  
    quick question for everyone...does anyone elses pre or pixi keep goin into 1X from evdo, even when in the exact same spot. its starting to drive me crazy now that I am using free tether.
  14. #2394  
    Try changing your EVDO setting to Rev O, see if that helps.
  15. #2395  
    What is up LOOT
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #2396  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    quick question for everyone...does anyone elses pre or pixi keep goin into 1X from evdo, even when in the exact same spot. its starting to drive me crazy now that I am using free tether.
    Try vza's suggestion.

    There's only a couple of people posting in here that still have webos devices.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #2397  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Try changing your EVDO setting to Rev O, see if that helps.
    how do you do that isnt it ##7 somehting??
  18. #2398  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Try vza's suggestion.

    There's only a couple of people posting in here that still have webos devices.

    Sent from my eVo
    wow really, did everyone get sick of waiting? I actually want to get an android phone, i just don't really like any of the ones sprint offers...evo is to big and don't like sliders ala epic.

    guess I might have to jump to verizon, after all the negative news about sprint recently it seems like not that bad of deal... at least I don't have to deal with the idiots at the sprint stores.
  19. #2399  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    wow really, did everyone get sick of waiting? I actually want to get an android phone, i just don't really like any of the ones sprint offers...evo is to big and don't like sliders ala epic.

    guess I might have to jump to verizon, after all the negative news about sprint recently it seems like not that bad of deal... at least I don't have to deal with the idiots at the sprint stores.
    Once you use it, you realize the Evo isn't too big, at all. As tiny as I am, that's one of the things I was worried about.

    But yes, a lot of us LOOTers have moved on, mostly to the Evo.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #2400  
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro1 View Post
    how do you do that isnt it ##7 somehting??
    ##786#

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions