Page 115 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4782
    Yes, you can edit, pick the part you want, the length and etc.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes, you can edit, pick the part you want, the length and etc.

Sent from my eVo
    Very cool.. I use one custom ringtone and never change it.. Buti like the ability to trim music period

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Very cool.. I use one custom ringtone and never change it.. Buti like the ability to trim music period

I've been using the same one for about 2 years and decided it was finally time to change it. LOL!

It was S.E.X. by Nickelback
    I've been using the same one for about 2 years and decided it was finally time to change it. LOL!

It was S.E.X. by Nickelback
    Hmmm what's it about...?

LMFAO!

Major switch! I went from that to a Manilow tune!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    So I've been a little busy with life and no sleep, but I took a peek today and it seems like the OT landscape has changed. I knew that it had been removed from Today's Posts, but it seems like there is a lot less threads in here and in particular, The Thread is gone. I think I saw dbd is back, welcome from exile! Would someone care to update me on what is going on?
    LMFAO!

Major switch! I went from that to a Manilow tune!
    am liking the new avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    So I've been a little busy with life and no sleep, but I took a peek today and it seems like the OT landscape has changed. I knew that it had been removed from Today's Posts, but it seems like there is a lot less threads in here and in particular, The Thread is gone. I think I saw dbd is back, welcome from exile! Would someone care to update me on what is going on?
    The Powers that be, deemed OT unfit for your average sane reader to immerse themselves with it, as such, L@@T hath set a reVolution, and many have defected to the droid army, whilst trying to help out in the main forum sections only to be cast out by the orcs of the society, referring to the L@@ters as borgs, that wish to assimilate the masses into their army.

So back to L@@T they went, waiting for the day that they TOO shall be accepted once again...

This day is known as "The Rise of the L@@T"... it was said to be prophesized by the great Llama daramadoinit, over 3,000 years ago. Now a direct descendant of Llama daramadoinit, Llama dbdoinit, has set out on a quest to fulfill his great ancestors prophecy...

and so, it Begins....
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    i hope that was clear
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    ... Now a direct descendant of Llama daramadoinit, Llama dbdoinit...
    ...known in some circles as the "Dolly Llama"...

The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    LMAO!!! i love it!!
  12.    #2292  
    I. Have. Entered.

Great to see you again, irateb.
    How's the new addition?
  13.    #2293  
    The Powers that be, deemed OT unfit for your average sane reader to immerse themselves with it, as such, L@@T hath set a reVolution, and many have defected to the droid army, whilst trying to help out in the main forum sections only to be cast out by the orcs of the society, referring to the L@@ters as borgs, that wish to assimilate the masses into their army.

So back to L@@T they went, waiting for the day that they TOO shall be accepted once again...

This day is known as "The Rise of the L@@T"... it was said to be prophesized by the great Llama daramadoinit, over 3,000 years ago. Now a direct descendant of Llama daramadoinit, Llama dbdoinit, has set out on a quest to fulfill his great ancestors prophecy...

and so, it Begins....
    This is a PERFECT explanation, lol.
  14.    #2294  
    I wonderly if anyone caught the capital V in sketchy's explanation....
    not many on here yet, i dont believe it was read by anyone other than micael and you
    That is great

Evo-lution
  17.    #2297  
    not many on here yet, i dont believe it was read by anyone other than micael and you
    heh heh, okay

That was beautiful though, really.
    That was written almost as well as something written by BARYE, lol ltm ltm.

Except for his movie thread, we haven't seen much of him lately either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post
    heh heh, okay

That was beautiful though, really.
    That was written almost as well as something written by BARYE, lol ltm ltm.

Except for his movie thread, we haven't seen much of him lately either.
    we should write a book...

"тнє яιѕє σƒ ℓ@@т"
    That's perfect, sketch! lol
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    house is slowly becoming cleaner, yay.

also look, turtles!
    NGM Blog Central - Cracking the Shell - National Geographic Magazine - NGM.com (national geographic magazine)

posted from my Sprint Palm Pre 2