Page 114 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 4782
  1. #2261  


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #2262  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Haha
    * streaks across the room *

    Woooooooooooooo

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #2263  


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #2264  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Wow! You finally posted a pic of yourself....

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #2265  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! You finally posted a pic of yourself....

    Sent from my eVo
    I figured I was the only one who has yet to do so..

    Whatcha think... Exactly as you pictured huh?!?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #2266  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I figured I was the only one who has yet to do so..

    Whatcha think... Exactly as you pictured huh?!?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Precisely! Maybe off by a wart or two....

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #2267  
    Oh I just got a couple this morning..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #2268  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Oh I just got a couple this morning..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That explains it...

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #2269  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That explains it...

    Sent from my eVo
    New Avatar?



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #2270  
  11. #2271  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Uncle abe???

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #2272  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Had to follow sketch, didn't you?

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #2273  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    New Avatar?



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Mine? I changed it earlier.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #2274  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Mine? I changed it earlier.


    Sent from my eVo
    I'm gonna have to check it out tomorrow !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #2275  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I'm gonna have to check it out tomorrow !

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Okey doke!


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #2276  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Okey doke!


    Sent from my eVo
    Lol.. I don't think I've ever heard someone actually say that in real life

    Yes I know "hear" is a matter of speaking

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #2277  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lol.. I don't think I've ever heard someone actually say that in real life

    Yes I know "hear" is a matter of speaking

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Rofl!

    I just found the Ringdroid app.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #2278  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Rofl!

    I just found the Ringdroid app.

    Sent from my eVo
    What's a ringdroid?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  19. #2279  
    It's an app that lets you use the music on your phone to create your own ringtones.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #2280  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's an app that lets you use the music on your phone to create your own ringtones.

    Sent from my eVo
    Oh... Cool... Trims too?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions