Page 113 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 4782
    I'll make my bid for that freckle-faced kid I'm hurryin' to
    I'm goin' to Michigan to see the sweetest gal in Kalamazoo,
    Zoo, zoo, Zoo, zoo, zoo, Kalamazoo
    Just call me Berd.
    I'll make my bid for that freckle-faced kid I'm hurryin' to
    I'm goin' to Michigan to see the sweetest gal in Kalamazoo,
    Zoo, zoo, Zoo, zoo, zoo, Kalamazoo
    Just call me Berd.
    We're goin' to Michigan to see the sweetest gal in Kalamazoo,
    Zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo
    Kalamazoo!!
    Just call me Berd.
    *gives standing ovation*

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Nope, not that time.

Evo-lution
    What a sweet heart

Evo-lution
    Wow, in an other thread someone had a list of all the reasons why android and others are bad. Then he said something like, now watch, any second a couple of trolls will come along. All i said was"so if someone disagrees with anything you said, they are a troll?just wanted to make sure i understood". it got deleted.

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Wow, in an other thread someone had a list of all the reasons why android and others are bad. Then he said something like, now watch, any second a couple of trolls will come along. All i said was"so if someone disagrees with anything you said, they are a troll?just wanted to make sure i understood". it got deleted.

Evo-lution
    I saw that.. I replied to Rkguy who defended you and Verwon and I agreed that there are many who are ex pre users that are helpful here... And we all got deleted

It was OT and disruptive though to that thread

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks guys, i just went back to that thread for first time and i was like wow,,, did i say something bad? Or did i make to much sense. lololol

Evo-lution
    Lol... Too much sense

It's ok, zmann. I don't think you're a troll! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post

Evo-lution
    Yea, I seen that. I was going to say something about the comment that was made before yours but there's no winning on this forum. Everyone in the thread eventually turns against you and your post get deleted. So why bother.

sent from my HTC EVO Shift 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Yea, I seen that. I was going to say something about the comment that was made before yours but there's no winning on this forum. Everyone in the thread eventually turns against you and your post get deleted. So why bother.

Haaaaaay !!!

I'm a kool kid too and I don't have an android or iPhone.. But I got friends that have em

People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?... It's just not right. It's not right. It's not, it's not going to change anything. We'll, we'll get our justice....They won the battle, but they haven't won the war....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we're all stuck here for a while. Let's try to work it out. Let's try to beat it. Let's try to beat it. Let's try to work it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post

I wasn't going to say anything until he made the comment about trolls. Knowing how the general population here is, I ultimately decided to ignore it all. Haha

No point in expressing your true opinions around here anymore.
    Sketch, you know how it is around here lol... There is no "getting along". If you don't praise webOS, you're considered a troll (by almost everyone) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sketch, you know how it is around here lol... There is no "getting along". If you don't praise webOS, you're considered a troll (by almost everyone) lol
    + 1758457931

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    + 1758457931

Sent from my eVo
    Is that your number?

Don't pull a garrett and post your ss

I kid, I kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Are you not praising webOS with that statement?? Stop Trolling!!

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Are you not praising webOS with that statement?? Stop Trolling!!

Haha
    Maybe all of us that have switched phones need troll avatars....

Sent from my eVo