Page 11 of 240 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Haha, yeah, I'm the quiet one sitting in the corner.
    Lurk and then strike...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Haha, yeah, I'm the quiet one sitting in the corner.
    always the quiet ones .... always
    .....verwon walks in and sees empty beer mugs and Doritos packages littering the lounge.

....the snoring from the guys sprawled on the couches is deafening. She turns up the volume on her Pre and quietly leaves.

P.S. Tell switchedgear next time he should wear SOMETHING!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Early morning in the lounge. Gotta take the wife's car to the dealer to get the oil changed. Everyone still sprawled on the couches asleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    .....verwon walks in and sees empty beer mugs and Doritos packages littering the lounge.

....the snoring from the guys sprawled on the couches is deafening. She turns up the volume on her Pre and quietly leaves.

P.S. Tell switchedgear next time he should wear SOMETHING!
    Haha not sure what happened but my clothes were thrown all over the sidewalk out front, I have an empty bottle of crown next to me, and a new tattoo of a crazy lookin llama on my right leg ( DBD a tattoo artist?)......... ***????? My horse has been half shaven and and walking bow legged and I suspect that was sketch and that ladder holder helping him! Verwon the least you should have done was cover me up, maybe you were scared and thought that was a python in my lap, I dunno but yall keep me away from the whiskey next time please.............hehe.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    'morning east coast crew. Got some coffee going. I gotta stay away from that Capt. Morgan ... had a strange dream about a horse.
    Were you in Mexico?
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:12 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    So, what's new in the lounge this morning....
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Haha not sure what happened but my clothes were thrown all over the sidewalk out front, I have an empty bottle of crown next to me, and a new tattoo of a crazy lookin llama on my right leg ( DBD a tattoo artist?)......... ***????? My horse has been half shaven and and walking bow legged and I suspect that was sketch and that ladder holder helping him! Verwon the least you should have done was cover me up, maybe you were scared and thought that was a python in my lap, I dunno but yall keep me away from the whiskey next time please.............hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    'morning east coast crew. Got some coffee going. I gotta stay away from that Capt. Morgan ... had a strange dream about a horse.
    Were you in Mexico?
    Too early for you too follow along? ltm
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    So, what's new in the lounge this morning....
    RUSH Im missing a sock and my t shirt, look around for them pls this place is a mess!
    o my aching head,,do I have a tooth missing?,lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    o my aching head,,do I have a tooth missing?,lololol
    Holy crap zmann does your face hurt?

Its Killing me LTM LTM LOL LMAO LMFAO........... God I kill myself!
    RUSH Im missing a sock and my t shirt, look around for them pls this place is a mess!
    Yep, I found them.. I guess you was having a time of your life. heh!
    hehe thanks bro. I dunno man can't remember anything, hopefully someone got pics or hopefully not. Not sure if I want to know what happened.
    It happens to the best of us... I'm leaving you guys for a little. Duty calls.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    It happens to the best of us... I'm leaving you guys for a little. Duty calls.
    hehehehehehehehe you typed "duty"
    hahah Im gone for a day and I come back and our classy lounge turned into the frat house from Old School! hahhahaa

BTW anyone going to the Jon Stewart Rally! I wish I was on the East Coast!
  18.    #218  
    WINNER for BEST CRAP SO FAR!! ---> switchedgear

I have no idea what you won though.
    Congrats > switchegear
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WINNER for BEST CRAP SO FAR!! ---> switchedgear

I have no idea what you won though.
    Thankyou thankyou Ill be here all night.