Page 104 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 4782
  1. #2061  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, I got a PM from someone who has 0 posts. Apparently he signed up just to tell me that I am super hot.

    Sent from my eVo
    Click the report button in the PM and a mod will look in to it. Thanks!
  2. #2062  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Click the report button in the PM and a mod will look in to it. Thanks!
    No, he wasn't being rude or nasty. I'm quite used to the mild stuff like that.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #2063  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    No, he wasn't being rude or nasty. I'm quite used to the mild stuff like that.


    Sent from my eVo
    So who's going to start the Official Verwon Fan Club? lol ltm
  4. #2064  
    I thought I was the president

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #2065  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I thought I was the president

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    We can all be the President lol
  6. #2066  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So who's going to start the Official Verwon Fan Club? lol ltm
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I thought I was the president

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    We can all be the President lol
    Please note, however, that there is a Supreme Emperor of the verwon fanclub, who overrules everyone else!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #2067  
    Night LOOT!
  8. #2068  
    Night, Garrrett.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #2069  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Please note, however, that there is a Supreme Emperor of the verwon fanclub, who overrules everyone else!!
    But isn't rushrl banned?

    Lol lol ltm ltm ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #2070  
    Slap!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #2071  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Slap!

    Sent from my eVo



    Thanks for the love tap... I guess cuz I'm president I get extra special care

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12. #2072  
    I should kick your

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #2073  
    I'm a glutton for punishment

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #2074  
    Yes, I can tell. Lol

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #2075  
    I'm such an addict....

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #2076  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So who's going to start the Official Verwon Fan Club? lol ltm
    Who else?

    Official Verwon Fan Club opening in 3.... 2.... 1....




    Sent from my proudly-owned EVO, by way of Llazy Llama Llinguistics™
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/17/2011 at 04:58 AM.
  17. #2077  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Please note, however, that there is a Supreme Emperor of the verwon fanclub, who overrules everyone else!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    But isn't rushrl banned?

    Lol lol ltm ltm ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Slap!

    Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post



    Thanks for the love tap... I guess cuz I'm president I get extra special care

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I should kick your

    Sent from my eVo
    Too Funny!!!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  18. #2078  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    But isn't rushrl banned?

    Lol lol ltm ltm ltm

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    *spit* *spit*

    lol
  19. #2079  
    Can he be banned from ever using a phone or a computer?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  20. #2080  
    What happened to the fan club thread?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions