Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
       #1  
    Banned from US for life for offensive email. I forsee an internet meme!

    I wonder if the US taxpayers here might think the FBI have better things to do?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  2. #2  
    obama didn't ban him the government/ FBI did .. Government a sensitive soul is what the title should say. And for the record that is the FBI's job to look into threats foreign and domestic....
  3. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    And for the record that is the FBI's job to look into threats foreign and domestic....
    And a drunk 17 year old across the Atlantic Ocean is a threat? I suspect he didn't say anything the average Tea party nutter hasn't TBH.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  4. #4  
    Why do people attribute EVERY thing to Obama? Do you seriously think that EVERY SINGLE FEDERAL ISSUE comes across his desk. There are SO MANY other officials, republicas, democrats, or otherwise, elected, appointed, or plain hired, to make these decisions. It's not a one man show. You don't like Obama, we get it, but please for the love of God, use a little bit of sense! He probably didn't even read the email, or know of it's existence for that matter!
  5. #5  
    It appears that Obama supporters are sensitive souls as well, eh, tirk?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    Why do people attribute EVERY thing to Obama? Do you seriously think that EVERY SINGLE FEDERAL ISSUE comes across his desk. There are SO MANY other officials, republicas, democrats, or otherwise, elected, appointed, or plain hired, to make these decisions. It's not a one man show. You don't like Obama, we get it, but please for the love of God, use a little bit of sense! He probably didn't even read the email, or know of it's existence for that matter!
    lol... and yet Obama can blame everything on Bush....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7. #7  
    of course he can blame it on Bush, lol, but face it, a drunk 17 year old,,, ok,, how old was that kid that was shooting those people on the east coast a few years ago.... how many did this kid kill?? just a question..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
  8. #8  
    So which is worse, being barred from entry to the US for sending a threatening email to the President or being locked in an Iraqi prison for a couple of years for throwing harmless shoes at the President? I'm not asking which "threat" is worse, threating our President is a serious matter regardless of who it is at the time, but which punishment is actually worse? Especially given the boy's own words.

    "I don't really care," he said, but "my parents aren't very happy about it."
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    of course he can blame it on Bush, lol, but face it, a drunk 17 year old,,, ok,, how old was that kid that was shooting those people on the east coast a few years ago....
    To which kid are you referring? Lee Boyd Malvo was around 17 at the time of the "DC Sniper" shootings, but he was under the influence of a charismatic adult, not alcohol.
    how many did this kid kill?? just a question..
    Your question isn't clear. Malvo? Six according to him. The brit kid? None except for his own brain cells.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    It appears that Obama supporters are sensitive souls as well, eh, tirk?

    Only when blind criticism is misplaced. Wasn't the case with W.
  11. #11  
    The tides rise and file as Presidents enter and leave office.

    The world turns a little more slowly if the President walks to the west.

    A turkey is saved from almost certain death at Thanksgiving based on a Presidential whim.

    Presidents affect everything.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  12. #12  
    You can be banned from the USA for far less...no one is crying about that.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Only when blind criticism is misplaced.
    This actually supports my point. tirk posted something obviously intended as humour, and people rushed to assume him as some sort of Obama basher and 'defend Obama's honour'. I doubt if you'll find him among the 'conservative' crowd where his posting history is concerned.
    Wasn't the case with W.
    I don't see what Bushie has to do with this at all.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  14. #14  
    I blame Obama for me not getting Halo Reach, for my dog chewing a campaign poster of Rick Lazio and putting her prize on my prized rug!


    "How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Banned from US for life for offensive email. I forsee an internet meme!

    I wonder if the US taxpayers here might think the FBI have better things to do?
    how about bush and all the 3yr olds on the terror lists. Yeah not his fault either. You don't seem to understand how government works.

    and I fail at understanding bad jokes.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    lol... and yet Obama can blame everything on Bush....
    I don't recall saying that was ok either...
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    It appears that Obama supporters are sensitive souls as well, eh, tirk?
    Lmao, I don't recall saying I was an obama supporter... I just support fairness, and giving credit (good or bad) ONLY when it's due.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    This actually supports my point. tirk posted something obviously intended as humour, and people rushed to assume him as some sort of Obama basher and 'defend Obama's honour'. I doubt if you'll find him among the 'conservative' crowd where his posting history is concerned.

    I don't see what Bushie has to do with this at all.
    "Obviously"? All I know is Tirk did a great impersonation of the typical Obama-hater...especially those Obama-haters who claim they don't really hate Obama, but just continually post negative things about him. Just goes to show how little difference there is between humor and hyperbole.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I don't recall saying that was ok either...
    Guilt by omission. Getting angry at the wayward souls who bash Obama for baseless reasons and not bringing up Obama blaming Bush for everything is a little disingenuous.

    One cannot blame ones troubles on ones predessor. I could blame my dad all day for me not being in the NBA, but really it was because I didn't try hard enough.

    America if full of two types of people... The first group builds on the past and the second group dwells in the past.

    I agree though that an unrelated matter has nothing to do with who is in the Oval Office. If we wanted an Executive to control everything we would be British still.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Guilt by omission. Getting angry at the wayward souls who bash Obama for baseless reasons and not bringing up Obama blaming Bush for everything is a little disingenuous.

    One cannot blame ones troubles on ones predessor. I could blame my dad all day for me not being in the NBA, but really it was because I didn't try hard enough.

    America if full of two types of people... The first group builds on the past and the second group dwells in the past.
    I'm curious, what has he blamed Bush for that Bush didn't have significant influence in over his 8 years?

    Bush had 8 years, Obama has had just over 2 years to try to fix what happened over 8 years. It always takes longer to build something up than to make it collapse, especially when half of the "team" decides to sit in the corner and say, "you're doing it wrong," rather than actually trying to fix the problems.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions