Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 145
  1. #81  
    Man once a new device comes out the Off-Topic section is doomed since we will have something else to talk about...
  2. #82  
    LOL! Not with our OT crew.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #83  
    Hope so, since then I will have a "legitimate" reason to be on here (other than the Off-Topic section that is).
  4. #84  
    What?!? The OT isn't a legitimate reason???

    BLASPHEME!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Hope so, since then I will have a "legitimate" reason to be on here (other than the Off-Topic section that is).
    wow you need some re-educating heh heh heh
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #86  
    BLASPHEME!!!
    Or perhaps BLASPHEMY!!!
  7. #87  
    I've got a habit of spelling it the old-fashioned way!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've got a habit of spelling it the old-fashioned way!
    You say potato, I say pototoe.
  9. #89  
    and i say potatoe !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    and i say potatoe !!
    What about "potaytoh"???
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11. #91  
    Join the Real Thanks Alliance, if you haven't yet.
  12. #92  
    I would think it a bit hypocritical for anyone who has posted or thanked here to be a member of it...I'm not naming anyone but you know who you are :P
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I would think it a bit hypocritical for anyone who has posted or thanked here to be a member of it...I'm not naming anyone but you know who you are :P
    Then you haven't read the Guiding Principles yet!
    The RTA's work is kinda completed. It's just there cause no one killed it yet.
  14. #94  
    Guess you can't judge a group by it's name afterall Except NAMBLA they're a bunch of freaks
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Except NAMBLA they're a bunch of freaks
    Yea, I can't believe they have an actual organization... *** is up with that???
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Then you haven't read the Guiding Principles yet!
    The RTA's work is kinda completed. It's just there cause no one killed it yet.
    For now... He'll be back soon.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I can't believe they have an actual organization... *** is up with that???
    We had an official political party like that (because this is The Netherlands, and there are no moral values here whatsoever, and I can say that cause I'm a filthy foreigner here).
  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For now... He'll be back soon.
    Kinda looking forward to that.
    Kinda miss him.
    If you're out there; keep clicking it!
  19. #99  
    I am usually not the type to think that someone should get the death sentence, but with them I can make an exception.
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Guess you can't judge a group by it's name afterall Except NAMBLA they're a bunch of freaks
    LOL... I couldn't remember what NAMBLA meant, so I had to Google it. Dang... Now Google has me on file for looking that dang site up! That sucks. (no smart remarks about the accidental pun please). LOL
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions