Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i was gonna post the one of you wearing it but i figured i would let you post it
    Oh, I'd wear it alright but those pics go to a private gallery! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #42  
    so we agree coconuts with the letters m on one and m on the other worn as a bra are completely acceptable and quite tastey !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    so we agree coconuts with the letters m on one and m on the other worn as a bra are completely acceptable and quite tastey !!!
    Yes, yes, indeed we do!
  4.    #44  
    next topic...

AFLAC DUCK of Daffy Duck..
    Daffy! The AFLAC duck is freaking annoying!
  6.    #46  
    normally i would agree but for the sake of the Debate i must kindly disagree as he hands out money and not exploding cigars

Yeah, but he can hardly talk! Daffy may have had to spit on you to get a word out, but he did know a few more...you just had to wear a HAZMAT suit to have a chat!
    what about donald the duck ? he is annoying too .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what about donald the duck ? he is annoying too .
    Then you debate about him!

Damn guy, always running around without pants!
  11.    #52  
    my position with this is that a $$$ giving duck is still better than a face full of spit

Be careful that those nails do not cause cruelty to any animals.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    next topic:
    I believe a womans attitude can be judged by how long her hair is.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    next topic:
    I believe a womans attitude can be judged by how long her hair is.
    Okay, mine's long, so what's it mean?
    Somehow a short haired "jersey girl" image comes to mind, and this totally refutes your assertion (at least in my mind). Perhaps things are different in Texas?
    well women with shorter hair tend to be more of the n a z i fem type..they also put off the dont screw with me cause you aint gettin any attitude.... a woman with longer hair usualy carries a softer more open attitude and is way more approachable.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    well women with shorter hair tend to be more of the n a z i fem type..they also put off the dont screw with me cause you aint gettin any attitude.... a woman with longer hair usualy carries a softer more open attitude and is way more approachable.
    Well, that does explain a lot!
    @switchedgear, so both your comment and my last one "fit the stereotype" but let's remember that stereotypes limit discovery of those who don't match it. Those people are often real gems in life. (I suspect that you will agree.)
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    @switchedgear, so both your comment and my last one "fit the stereotype" but let's remember that stereotypes limit discovery of those who don't match it. Those people are often real gems in life. (I suspect that you will agree.)
    One of the biggest problems I had with my ex was what he 'expected' me to be. He had this ideal vision in mind of a wife and always wanted to shoehorn me into it. I got really disgusted with being forced to try to fit into the mold!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast