1.    #1  
    This is the thread for you to express that one thing about you~ and you only.

I'm stronger~Im wiser~and I'm much better than I was before. Without him I couldn't be the person I am today. (JESUS)
    I adopted 2 children. Along w/ my 2 daughters, these kids are the greatest things that has happened to me. 2 of my children are PreUsers!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I think that I'm a pretty good father to my 4 kids. They're my pride and joy and being a good father to them is the most important thing to me...
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I have never once watched Dances with the Stars or American Idol! I say that with TREMEDOUS pride.
    Ive had custody of my son for 7 years now and Im doing a fine job with him.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Going along with the prevalent theme, the little dude in my avatar is what I'm most proud of. There will be two faces in the picture early next year, so I can't wait to be doubly proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Going along with the prevalent theme, the little dude in my avatar is what I'm most proud of. There will be two faces in the picture early next year, so I can't wait to be doubly proud.
    Haha cute kid, should be in a diaper or baby food commercial.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I just recently graduated from Paul Mitchell The School (cosmetology)! My mother was a hairdresser and passed away from breast cancer when I was only 9 years old. I am the 6th of 7 kids and it took me until I was 33 to be okay with doing what I love!

RIP Kathleen
    i am proud that i have no children
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    i am proud that i have no children
    ROFL!
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    I have never once watched Dances with the Stars or American Idol! I say that with TREMEDOUS pride.
    I approve of this message
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I am very proud of the job i have done with my children.
    Loving my Palm Pixi everyday.
    I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.
    im proud of myself because i have stood on my own 2 feet looking after my own place and holding down a good job after living off my mom 4 21 years lol and not forgeting doing everthing i can in my power 2 make my gorgeous gf the happiest girl in the world