Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the x is just there to get the rest Forsaken, much like others, i use this in many diff places and forums. I forget, frankly, where I heard it from first. A twist on the Unforgiven I guess. lol
    I have used it for about 10 years.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    r=Rob
    langley=Langley
    21=uniform number from high school

And I pretty much sign up for lots of websites using this name whether or not I use the site, just so no one else uses it.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I've had this username since back in sophmore year of highschool (97ish). I originally used it in chatrooms and stuff like that and I have just been using it ever since whenever I can not think of anything more creative.

I think the begining is pretty self explanitory and 182= I used to be a huge Blink182 fan.. that and I was born in 82.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    Sledge007....started with Battlefield Vietnam, 7-8 years ago. I was working as a stone mason at the time, and being that Sledge was already taken, had to come up with a number. I've always liked the Bond movies, and played the living daylights(groan) out of GoldenEye, Sledge007 was born.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2’ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    My last name is Crocker, nickname in highschool was Croc. I use a few variations/combinations on that theme (Qroq mostly on gamer boards). I was a huge fan of Ren & Stimpy when it first came out, before they forced out the brilliant creator John K. and it devolved into gratuitous gross-out humor. The crocostimpy bit was one of my favs.
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers character. Reminds me of me
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity View Post
    Born in Milwaukee.... The city of beer. I'm in AZ now and they won't let me have this name on a license plate. They say it's offensive. What do you all think?
    I think Arizona is officially off of my list of places where I'd ever want to move.

Oh, and mine is my first name. I haven't used any sort of handle since the 90s.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Albert Pujols' stats for his first 10 years (including this year) are better than anyone else in 120+ years of baseball. But, Albert is still the underling to Barry, Hank, Babe, Ted, etc. So he is just a prince, not yet the all-time King of hitting.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Albert Pujols' stats for his first 10 years (including this year) are better than anyone else in 120+ years of baseball. But, Albert is still the underling to Barry, Hank, Babe, Ted, etc. So he is just a prince, not yet the all-time King of hitting.
    Good thing it's not because someone has you sealed in a can.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Mine's pretty boring.
    It's my first initial, last name and birthday..
    or even more simply... my college id name
    I prefer not to forget things, so I like to use the same username a lot...

Lazy... or non creative!
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    Mine's pretty boring.
    It's my first initial, last name and birthday..
    or even more simply... my college id name
    I prefer not to forget things, so I like to use the same username a lot...

Lazy... or non creative!
    Your college was a bit too creative (and not totally logical or practical) with the way they disambiguate IDs (unless of course, you just created your own). My wife once worked with someone with the same first and last name, and same birthday. The doctor called the wrong one with the results of a pregnancy test once!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Your college was a bit too creative (and not totally logical or practical) with the way they disambiguate IDs (unless of course, you just created your own). My wife once worked with someone with the same first and last name, and same birthday. The doctor called the wrong one with the results of a pregnancy test once!
    The funniest part..
    There are 3 people named Mary Hill at my university... that have my birthday...
    I was there first apparently so that's my id.
    There's are mhill2-0823
    mhill3-0823

it's horrible. I've gotten wrong emails so many times from professors and other students.
    I wish they would have let us pick our own.
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    My online handle since 1985
    my username is based on a conversation, of sorts, that i had with a customer 15 years ago...

its not that l;ong but i dont have the patience to type it out
    My user name came from two different things....I make candles and call my lil "business" Bella Luce which is Italian and means Beautiful Light. I started vaping (using electronic cigarettes), which is awesome and have been wanting to start my own business there also, so my name for that became Bella Vapor (Beautiful Vapor). I use this and Bella Luce on some other forums also.
    vtboyarc - vermont boy, arc is my initials.
    I've had this for years - its all over the internet, on dozens of websites/forums that I have accounts with.
    Also on PS3 and XBOX 360 accounts
    Twitter: adamcarter
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    vtboyarc - vermont boy, arc is my initials.
    I've had this for years - its all over the internet, on dozens of websites/forums that I have accounts with.
    Also on PS3 and XBOX 360 accounts
    umm didnt you say you never post online where you are??

well i guess we can deduce youre from Vermont.. hmm now how many people in vermont have those initials... dbd do you have a technology yet to find this out???
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    .....dbd do you have a technology yet to find this out???
    It's in R&D right now.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIΙ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    When I got my first mobile phone in late 2001, the analog cellular network in the US was actively being phased out. But I had a kind of sentimental attachment to it, having been a shortwave and scanner-type radio geek since childhood, and I really enjoyed the fact that on my carrier at the time (AT&T's TDMA network in Southern California) you would still revert to analog from time to time. I could always tell I was on an analog tower because there's a certain kind of static fade that you never hear on any kind of digital signal...anyway, I think I've been Analog on every cellular forum I've ever been on, and I'm still Analog even though analog cellular service is pretty much gone in the US (as is AT&T's TDMA network, for that matter), and I'm now on a carrier that never, to my knowledge, used analog in the first place.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast