Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bdhu Beverly Diane Hughes 2001 the year I started using sign on names that required numbers also.
    zman is just a nickname I had most of my life,,last name begins w z
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Mine is stupid. pre + my first name. Original huh? I found Pre Central to learn more about my phone and wanted something easy to remember. It was the first thing to pop into my head. I didn't think I would actaully be posting so didn't think anyone would see my lame name.

I like irateb's story
    I guess I'm always thinking about my Pre.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    So mine's obviously the name of my software company. I get a lot of questions about the Bora part though so here goes: I'm an avid VW diesel enthusient and about 8 years ago I created the name BoraTDI20 for a nickname. Bora = the german equivalent of a Jetta. TDI = Turbo Direct Injection (aka Turbo Diesel). Not long after that my company was born so I called it BoraWare. Since I didn't really want a VW in my business logo I looked up other meanings of the word and it turns out it's also a harsh winter storm in the adriatic sea. So I turned the O in to a snow flake and the BoraWare logo was born.

- Phil -
    I've considered changing mine to verbuttercupwon or something similar.....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    i get the name one day i'm walk all around the pond and then see the duck and say wow look at all the duck! it soooo good to see it then all the smooth duck butter in the fat!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    My username honors the most boring movie in the history of mankind
    I don't have 2-legged kids, just the 4-legged furry kind (see prime example left). I hear parents of the 2-L kind have favorites, they just don't admit it. Clearly, she's my favorite, I admit it. But we love them all the same!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    My username honors the most boring movie in the history of mankind
    Hey, I liked that movie! (Now, the book....)

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Mine is one of those completely obvious ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Mine is one of those completely obvious ones.
    Yeah, Clint is groovy!

I freely admit to having a favorite 2-legged child....then again, I only have 1, so I can easily get away with it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Mine is a mix of words actually. From the show "How I Met Your Mother" one of the episodes NPH got the nickname Swarley. Well some people think I look a little bit like NPH, so they started calling me Swarley.. then one night me and a few friends of mine were sitting around and we somehow included the slang "srsly" into the Swarley nickame; thus: srswarley was born.
    First initial + last name.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    The imaginative and complex depths of my user name can't be explained...
    -Ryley
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Born in Milwaukee.... The city of beer. I'm in AZ now and they won't let me have this name on a license plate. They say it's offensive. What do you all think?
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    RoverNole - Rover (2006 Range Rover SUV), Nole (Alma Mater, FSU Seminoles)
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    last name is Erckman, and people easily came up with urkel. Just spell is differently
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity View Post
    Born in Milwaukee.... The city of beer. I'm in AZ now and they won't let me have this name on a license plate. They say it's offensive. What do you all think?
    I think it's another example of how our society is too damn sensitive and "politically correct" about everything
    how about BrewTown?

what if your name was brewster?

they need to lighten up.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast