Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In light of the ongoing debate, discussion, argument or whatever you would like to call it in the Muslim lunch thread thingy I believe that we all have major differences that we could point out. Such as rednecks, our type obviously have been pinned to living in trailer parks that attract tornadoes, we wear wife beaters also (strange I dont have one), drink way to much beer, dislike anyone but white folks and we kill innocent animals for sport. Oh and we teach our kids to smoke, chew and beat our women.
    Tree huggers or liberals of the "Global warming" type are the reason we have all these emission standards on our vehicles causing the price to go up on our trucks that we rednecks enjoy so much (strange I dont have one of those either). Tree huggers are also responsible for the dang price of oil goin up because they wont let us drill in the Alaskan tundra, forrest, woods or whatever you would like to call it.
    I would like to shoot the efffff out of some moose and endangered wildlife up there because you know how much rednecks like to wipe out worthless endangered species of animals (hmmm havnt done that).
    Tree huggers are also responsible for all the sexual disies (rednecks dont spell well either) going around since they think its ok for same sex marriage to be acceptable.
    Preachers say America and the rest of the world is damned and there is only one way to heaven (my way to heaven is beer beer and more beer remember Im a redneck). Where is this heaven anyhow? And how about hell, thats one badarse bonfire in my opinion.
    Keep telling me that my language is bad and my tattoos are a sin and pre marital sex is wrong, really I was 13 when I first had sex and my 16 yr old baby sitter is to blame, she said it would be fun (it was very fun) so she should be going to hell (and where is that place also).
    How about all the mexicans sneaking acrossed the border, they think they can come over here get free health care (lots of folks doin that) free education, free housing, pay no taxes (wow lots of people doin that) and take our jobs. Hmmmm if all those lazy **** people that were here to start with would get off their butts and take work that they think is beneath them then maybe all those jobs wouldnt be available for the mexicans to come over and take.............DO SOMETHING BESIDE SIT ON YOUR **** AND WATCH SOAP OPERAS (yes that last comment was directed at the women).
    Now on to them. Ladies really? You really think your 5 foot 5 inch frame can do a firemans job, a cops job, military job or any job that you scream equal rights in but cant perform to the same standard a man can? Cmon now get back to the kitchen and quit making me laugh I have work to do.
    So here is the deal I can sit all day on this forum and have debates about religion, gender, politics, kids, beer, or whatever your self endulged heart would like to talk about, but why?
    We should be out there working to make it all better. Im not screaming peace to all rather Im saying that this platform is easy because we are behind a keyboard it counts when you can spout it outside your four walls or outside your car doors.
    I think its great that people stand up for what we believe in but dont try to shove it down someone elses throat!
    If you want to worship a doorknob then keep it to yourself.
    If you want to sneak acrossed a border illegaly then expect to get caught, and put down for what you have done.
    If you want the job then be qualified for it.
    If your offering a job then look equally at everyone.
    If youre a tree hugger...................well...........hang yourself! haha just kiddin but dont expect me to ride a friggin bike to work to save the earth.
    If youre a layed off CEO of some giant coorporation and complaining about money, sell one of your houses and come to Texas to pick some fruit and work! You are no more entitled than the rest of us who need a job.
    If your a redneck......hehe drink miller lite, turn off the porchlite to the trailer at night it attracts tornados and please start wearing button down shirts. Oh and let your wife go out and have some fun sometimes, her feet are wearing holes in the kitchen floor.
    Now can we talk of something else or feel free to post what you like in this thread.........in the words of my wise 14 yr old son " Im just saying".
    I'd rather take a redneck to lunch, than anyone else!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'd rather take a redneck to lunch, than anyone else!
    At least you wont be riding on the back of a bicycle lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    In light of the ongoing debate, discussion, argument or whatever you would like to call it in the Muslim lunch thread thingy I believe that we all have major differences that we could point out. Such as rednecks, our type obviously have been pinned to living in trailer parks that attract tornadoes, we wear wife beaters also (strange I dont have one), drink way to much beer, dislike anyone but white folks and we kill innocent animals for sport. Oh and we teach our kids to smoke, chew and beat our women.
    Tree huggers or liberals of the "Global warming" type are the reason we have all these emission standards on our vehicles causing the price to go up on our trucks that we rednecks enjoy so much (strange I dont have one of those either). Tree huggers are also responsible for the dang price of oil goin up because they wont let us drill in the Alaskan tundra, forrest, woods or whatever you would like to call it.
    I would like to shoot the efffff out of some moose and endangered wildlife up there because you know how much rednecks like to wipe out worthless endangered species of animals (hmmm havnt done that).
    Tree huggers are also responsible for all the sexual disies (rednecks dont spell well either) going around since they think its ok for same sex marriage to be acceptable.
    Preachers say America and the rest of the world is damned and there is only one way to heaven (my way to heaven is beer beer and more beer remember Im a redneck). Where is this heaven anyhow? And how about hell, thats one badarse bonfire in my opinion.
    Keep telling me that my language is bad and my tattoos are a sin and pre marital sex is wrong, really I was 13 when I first had sex and my 16 yr old baby sitter is to blame, she said it would be fun (it was very fun) so she should be going to hell (and where is that place also).
    How about all the mexicans sneaking acrossed the border, they think they can come over here get free health care (lots of folks doin that) free education, free housing, pay no taxes (wow lots of people doin that) and take our jobs. Hmmmm if all those lazy **** people that were here to start with would get off their butts and take work that they think is beneath them then maybe all those jobs wouldnt be available for the mexicans to come over and take.............DO SOMETHING BESIDE SIT ON YOUR **** AND WATCH SOAP OPERAS (yes that last comment was directed at the women).
    Now on to them. Ladies really? You really think your 5 foot 5 inch frame can do a firemans job, a cops job, military job or any job that you scream equal rights in but cant perform to the same standard a man can? Cmon now get back to the kitchen and quit making me laugh I have work to do.
    So here is the deal I can sit all day on this forum and have debates about religion, gender, politics, kids, beer, or whatever your self endulged heart would like to talk about, but why?
    We should be out there working to make it all better. Im not screaming peace to all rather Im saying that this platform is easy because we are behind a keyboard it counts when you can spout it outside your four walls or outside your car doors.
    I think its great that people stand up for what we believe in but dont try to shove it down someone elses throat!
    If you want to worship a doorknob then keep it to yourself.
    If you want to sneak acrossed a border illegaly then expect to get caught, and put down for what you have done.
    If you want the job then be qualified for it.
    If your offering a job then look equally at everyone.
    If youre a tree hugger...................well...........hang yourself! haha just kiddin but dont expect me to ride a friggin bike to work to save the earth.
    If youre a layed off CEO of some giant coorporation and complaining about money, sell one of your houses and come to Texas to pick some fruit and work! You are no more entitled than the rest of us who need a job.
    If your a redneck......hehe drink miller lite, turn off the porchlite to the trailer at night it attracts tornados and please start wearing button down shirts. Oh and let your wife go out and have some fun sometimes, her feet are wearing holes in the kitchen floor.
    Now can we talk of something else or feel free to post what you like in this thread.........in the words of my wise 14 yr old son " Im just saying".
    Now that post right there is funny. I don't care who you are.

Rednecks.
    Always reckon this and fixin' that. LoL.

No purposeful offense to anybody, i'm just trying to be funny.
  5.    #5  
    noted
    At least you wont be riding on the back of a bicycle lol.
    ROFL! That's true!

But with a good ole country boy, you know where you stand, they aren't fake, either!
    i was in buger king today and over the intercom some guy ordering lunch .... ltm ltm lol ltm ltm lol ....... said can i get some Extry pickles on that too. immediatly i thought of a redneck ha ha lol .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    I have never said extry but I did say thanky to some ole gal that held a door open for me once, then I spit my chew out and it hit her boot.....she was ****ed.
    I would but I'm not in the mood for "roadkill"
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I would but I'm not in the mood for "roadkill"
    Hey, no knocking day old, blacktop roasted 'possum, until you've tried it!
    I have never said extry but I did say thanky to some ole gal that held a door open for me once, then I spit my chew out and it hit her boot.....she was ****ed.
    thats class !!! yes sir ree classy !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this was real korny ... Was up with the itm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i was in buger king today and over the intercom some guy ordering lunch .... ltm ltm lol ltm ltm lol ....... said can i get some Extry pickles on that too. immediatly i thought of a redneck ha ha lol .
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    Was up with the itm ?
    LTM and it means "laugh to myself"
    ltm=Laughing To Myself
  16.    #16  
    at least he is wearing a good shirt in that pic ltm ltm.
    at least he is wearing a good shirt in that pic ltm ltm.
    Yep nothing beats a plaid shirt, jeans and a suit jacket.
    when someone wants some extra pickles they say extra ..... well where i live they say extry instead and yes it was funny wether or not you think it was. lol.............. i was born and raised in red neck country and somewhat of a redneck myself .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    and yes it was funny wether or not you think it was. lol
    Yessiree nobody but nobody knows funny like Shadavis
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Yep nothing beats a plaid shirt, jeans and a suit jacket.
    I see nothin wrong with it! Hehe
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast