Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    yuck! Hey just because I'm redneck doesn't mean I don't have standards!
    I'm sure she is very happy in life. (What else matters?)
    Last edited by sudoer; 10/03/2010 at 02:04 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  2.    #162  
    a lot
    That video definitely had "trailer" (mobile home) written all over it.
    Having some aspects of what a lot of people call shallow is perfectly normal, sudoer, get over it!

If you aren't attracted to someone, nothing works. That's just the way it is. Not all attraction is physical, but a good portion of it has to be or you can forget it.

I tried to deny it for a long time, myself and it got me nowhere.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Having some aspects of what a lot of people call shallow is perfectly normal, sudoer, get over it!

If you aren't attracted to someone, nothing works. That's just the way it is. Not all attraction is physical, but a good portion of it has to be or you can forget it.

I tried to deny it for a long time, myself and it got me nowhere.
    I agree. I could never be attracted to her. (I just felt sorry for her. That's all. Not sure why.)
    I do understand that. Natural to feel that way, too.

Used to feel that way about my half-sister, until I realized she has no real interest in changing anything, she'd rather wallow in self pity.
    I do understand that. Natural to feel that way, too.

Used to feel that way about my half-sister, until I realized she has no real interest in changing anything, she'd rather wallow in self pity.
    I'm glad you were able to get out of that hell-hole we used to call home.
    Yeah, I don't miss it! And with the CHF and HBP, it just gives me more reason to stay away. I'm supposed to keep my stress levels low!

Glad you got away, too!
  9.    #169  
    ya I'm far better off single!
    Makes life a lot easier and no drama!
    I've been single for over 5 yrs now...by choice. Too many bad picks when it comes to finding men to date. My friend/co-worker is nagging me to get back into the dating life, but I think that's because she just got married and she now things EVERYONE should be married. LOL
  12.    #172  
    ya but sex with another person is far better than by yourself lmao.
    Uh...I've also been celibate (by choice) for over 5 yrs too...too many strings/drama/issues when you have sex w/someone.

And no, it's not cuz I'm ugly. Here's what i look like IRL...well, this is a Glamour Shot that I'm rather proud of and it's a few years old, but it's still me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    ya but sex with another person is far better than by yourself lmao.
    Well, of course! I have that, just without all the other PIA stuff!
    Wow! That is a very nic pic, riona.

Mine's my avatar, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Uh...I've also been celibate (by choice) for over 5 yrs too...
    Not everyone initially understands that a world without sex is possible. (This is not to knock down any others - It's just an observation I've made in life.)
    Wow! That is a very nic pic, riona.

Mine's my avatar, so...
    Thanks for the compliment! I've always thought your pic is lovely...and I'm jealous of your slender figure. (Unfortunately that pic of me is more than a few lbs lighter than what I weigh now.)

While I'm proud of how good I look in that pic, I know it isn't me on an every day basis, so I generally don't put it in profile pics. Not to mention that several years ago, I found it very creepy that guys were admitting to making it their wallpaper.

Oh and by the way, I grew up in a fairly Redneck town - Huntington, WV. I'm NOT a native tho, so no inbreeding jokes please! (Altho it DOES go on there!)
    Thanks! I could actually stand to gain a few lbs, too damn tiny.

I grew up south of Pittsburgh, PA. So, not too far from where you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Not everyone initially understands that a world without sex is possible. (This is not to knock down any others - It's just an observation I've made in life.)
    Yeah, I get a lot of amazed/incredulous/disbelieving looks when I admit to the length of time it's been for me...but I've found that the longer I go without, the easier it gets to push it to the bottom of my list of needs. I've been there/done that/have the t-shirt and sex just isn't all it's cracked up to be imo.
    I hate drama and can not understand why peeps live for drama.
    It must be a pass-time for them.

I'm single and I like it this way.
    I let the Lady's know up-front that I'm not looking for a relationship.
    It works for me and I'm not tied down.()at the moment.
    If you are straight up with someone and don't make up lies, things go so much smother.
    And as for the redneck jokes go, bring them on.
    I live in Kentucky so my neck is bright red lol.

And that lady in the vid looks so happy with her life at leased she has something to fall back on. she can sing better then juston beiber. (did I say that)
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/03/2010 at 09:24 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast