Again............gender specific
    And on that one: YOU WISH!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #125  
    and that is why I drink!
    =women! Lol
    Thanks SwitchedGear,
    I think this qualifies as one of the "top ten best posts ever" on *|C. Your post shows great attention to detail which tells me you are a very intelligent man.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    In light of the ongoing debate, discussion, argument or whatever you would like to call it in the Muslim lunch thread thingy I believe that we all have major differences that we could point out. Such as rednecks, our type obviously have been pinned to living in trailer parks that attract tornadoes, we wear wife beaters also (strange I dont have one), drink way to much beer, dislike anyone but white folks and we kill innocent animals for sport. Oh and we teach our kids to smoke, chew and beat our women.
    Tree huggers or liberals of the "Global warming" type are the reason we have all these emission standards on our vehicles causing the price to go up on our trucks that we rednecks enjoy so much (strange I dont have one of those either). Tree huggers are also responsible for the dang price of oil goin up because they wont let us drill in the Alaskan tundra, forrest, woods or whatever you would like to call it.
    I would like to shoot the efffff out of some moose and endangered wildlife up there because you know how much rednecks like to wipe out worthless endangered species of animals (hmmm havnt done that).
    Tree huggers are also responsible for all the sexual disies (rednecks dont spell well either) going around since they think its ok for same sex marriage to be acceptable.
    Preachers say America and the rest of the world is damned and there is only one way to heaven (my way to heaven is beer beer and more beer remember Im a redneck). Where is this heaven anyhow? And how about hell, thats one badarse bonfire in my opinion.
    Keep telling me that my language is bad and my tattoos are a sin and pre marital sex is wrong, really I was 13 when I first had sex and my 16 yr old baby sitter is to blame, she said it would be fun (it was very fun) so she should be going to hell (and where is that place also).
    How about all the mexicans sneaking acrossed the border, they think they can come over here get free health care (lots of folks doin that) free education, free housing, pay no taxes (wow lots of people doin that) and take our jobs. Hmmmm if all those lazy **** people that were here to start with would get off their butts and take work that they think is beneath them then maybe all those jobs wouldnt be available for the mexicans to come over and take.............DO SOMETHING BESIDE SIT ON YOUR **** AND WATCH SOAP OPERAS (yes that last comment was directed at the women).
    Now on to them. Ladies really? You really think your 5 foot 5 inch frame can do a firemans job, a cops job, military job or any job that you scream equal rights in but cant perform to the same standard a man can? Cmon now get back to the kitchen and quit making me laugh I have work to do.
    So here is the deal I can sit all day on this forum and have debates about religion, gender, politics, kids, beer, or whatever your self endulged heart would like to talk about, but why?
    We should be out there working to make it all better. Im not screaming peace to all rather Im saying that this platform is easy because we are behind a keyboard it counts when you can spout it outside your four walls or outside your car doors.
    I think its great that people stand up for what we believe in but dont try to shove it down someone elses throat!
    If you want to worship a doorknob then keep it to yourself.
    If you want to sneak acrossed a border illegaly then expect to get caught, and put down for what you have done.
    If you want the job then be qualified for it.
    If your offering a job then look equally at everyone.
    If youre a tree hugger...................well...........hang yourself! haha just kiddin but dont expect me to ride a friggin bike to work to save the earth.
    If youre a layed off CEO of some giant coorporation and complaining about money, sell one of your houses and come to Texas to pick some fruit and work! You are no more entitled than the rest of us who need a job.
    If your a redneck......hehe drink miller lite, turn off the porchlite to the trailer at night it attracts tornados and please start wearing button down shirts. Oh and let your wife go out and have some fun sometimes, her feet are wearing holes in the kitchen floor.
    Now can we talk of something else or feel free to post what you like in this thread.........in the words of my wise 14 yr old son " Im just saying".
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Omg the first pic is funny as hell, and the doorbell holy crap I was cryin.
    I missed the doorbell the first time through. Thanks for calling it out.

I heard a woman (from somewhere well south of the Mason Dixon line) on "Car Talk" today. She named her truck "Buford" (which she said meant "Beautiful Ford"). I was cracking up when I heard that today!

My first vehicle was like the one where the guy is holding the gun out the window while driving. (I have a Camry now.) Mess with Ford if you want to, but John Deere should be "off limits"!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! The only ones in my family that don't fit them are all of us that moved away from PA!
    So the truth comes out! (I was born in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) too. We moved out into "the sticks" when I was 10 years old and onto a small farm when I was in high school.) I guess you don't have to be from Texas to have redneck in your blood!
    Last edited by sudoer; 09/18/2010 at 09:57 PM.
    Having to watch my sodium, it'd be even cheaper for me, all I could do is sit and watch you eat.
    Be careful what happens about an hour after he eats all those refried beans!

[I've caught up on this thread now.]

No SwitchedGear, I won't take you out to lunch. My tree hugger friends would mistake our "date" for meaning that I'm "fair game" for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    So the truth comes out! (I was born in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) too. We moved out into "the sticks" when I was 10 years old and onto a small farm when I was in high school.) I guess you don't have to be from Texas to have redneck in your blood!
    LOL! There are damn good reasons I moved to WA!
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Be careful what happens about an hour after he eats all those refried beans!

[I've caught up on this thread now.]

No SwitchedGear, I won't take you out to lunch. My tree hugger friends would mistake our "date" for meaning that I'm "fair game" for them.
    ROFL! Good point.
    Oh and I grew up just 25 miles south of Pitt. in a little hick town called Bentleyville.
    Oh and I grew up just 25 miles south of Pitt. in a little hick town called Bentleyville.
    OMG, I moved from Ringgold to Bentworth. Our farm was about 1 mile towards EightyFour from Mine 60 (on the same road). Bentleyville is definitely a place where we all grew up wanting to leave. I paid my way through W&J by working as a bricklayer for a few years after HS (and I left PA upon graduating).

Yes, Did you know that Cokeburg was listed as "the only town in America that was built on a slate dump"?
    LOL! Our farm wasn't too far from Mine 60, just the opposite direction, in Somerset Township. My dad still lives there. I graduated from Bentworth.
    I can believe that about Cokeburg, awful little town.
    LOL! Our farm wasn't too far from Mine 60, just the opposite direction, in Somerset Township. My dad still lives there. I graduated from Bentworth.
    My parents both passed away. The farm has not been sold yet. It is currently being strip mined. Is your current last name your maiden name or did you keep the name from your marriage? Was Chris Amos still teaching Chem when you were there?

There were some things (like Mingo Park and the covered bridge) that I really liked. When I was in school in Ringgold, I had an hour long bus ride every morning (I was one of the first stops) and I saw the bridge every morning for the 7 or so years before we moved onto the farm.)

I never did dances and I didn't drink at all when I lived in the area.
    No, this was my married name. I sent you a PM with my dad's name in it.

Yes, Chris Amos was still teaching, because I'm probably older than you think from my pic.
    I can believe that about Cokeburg, awful little town.
    They were all originally "company houses" built by the mine.

I had no miners in my family. (My mother grew up in Pittsburgh and my father grew up in Ireland.) Most of my Bentworth school friends dads were coal miners.
    I think the last time I was at Mingo was when I was about 12, but my dad still uses the road with the covered bridge.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast