Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ours is not to reason why......ours is just to do!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I don't put much thought into it.
  3.    #3  
    LOL! They don't require much in the way of cognitive abilities! ;-)
    I was just
    He's done a great job keeping things interesting and fun during the wait on Palm/HP.
  5.    #5  
    Oh yeah, they're always entertaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I was just
    He's done a great job keeping things interesting and fun during the wait on Palm/HP.
    I appreciate that, Berd.
    If Palm/HP drags this on much longer, i might begin to run out of my usual great ideas, LoL ltm ltm ltm, but thanks.

And thanks, Buttercup.
    (Not you, Berdinkerdickle. I'm NOT calling you Buttercup, lol lol.)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    If Palm/HP drags this on much longer, i might begin to run out of my usual great ideas, LoL ltm ltm ltm, but thanks.

And thanks, Buttercup.
    (Not you, Berdinkerdickle. I'm NOT calling you Buttercup, lol lol.)
    Welcome and you'd better not or I'd have to get jealous! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Welcome and you'd better not or I'd have to get jealous! ;-)
    Lol ltm ltm.
    I've been noticing something for a while now. Every thread that dbd makes or even mentions dbd gets a 1-star rating... I think someone out there really hates you dbd! lol

I think it's funny how they never actually say anything. This must be the same person who kept tagging dbd's threads with insulting messages...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've been noticing something for a while now. Every thread that dbd makes or even mentions dbd gets a 1-star rating... I think someone out there really hates you dbd! lol

I think it's funny how they never actually say anything. This must be the same person who kept tagging dbd's threads with insulting messages...
    Yes, Garrett, i've been noticing that for a few months now too. I'm sure it's the same stalker-guy.

On some of my threads, i put a five-star rating on it with my opening post.
    Within a couple of hours, it goes down to a three because he rates it a one.

It's way too easy to hide behind a keyboard. Hopefully, one day, the guy'll get some kind of life.

(ltm ltm, like I have one.)
    I've been rating your threads with a 5-star just to bump them up to three lol.
    I've been rating your threads with a 5-star just to bump them up to three lol.
    Thanks, Garrett.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/12/2010 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    [IMG]
    lol lol ltm - Good to see you back, sketch.
    hehehe lol... good t be back... crazy cutomers took me away most of the day.. but my trusty shotgun took care of that.. pff
  15.    #16  
    Shotguns......everyone should own one!
    Save arguing about NDA leaks, dbd's threads are the sideshow that keeps us coming back here between the webOS dry-spells. The topics, which are clearly narcotic induced at times, get us posting and thankfully have nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

That's your rationalization.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    ... Every thread that dbd makes or even mentions dbd gets a 1-star rating... I think someone out there really hates you dbd! lol(
    Only one person not liking Dbd, now that's *very* optimistic!!! (If they really hated dbd, they'd impersonate him by creating a user with "pqp" user and Danny's upside-down text trick!

Dbd, I miss your old avatars, did you go from depression into madness?

--
    Bob
    Last edited by sudoer; 09/12/2010 at 06:15 PM. Reason: I wish I could learn to type without making errors.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  18.    #19  
    He's always been deep, very deep in madness!
    wow, i forgot what windows XP looked like
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast