Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've been noticing something for a while now. Every thread that dbd makes or even mentions dbd gets a 1-star rating... I think someone out there really hates you dbd! lol

    I think it's funny how they never actually say anything. This must be the same person who kept tagging dbd's threads with insulting messages...
    I am beginning to wonder if I should put back that ability to let somebody else add the tags (j/k).
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I am beginning to wonder if I should put back that ability to let somebody else add the tags (j/k).
    lol! Even though it was pretty annoying, sometimes the tags were hilarious... Overall, the change to the 'tags' system was much needed. Thanks for taking care of that!
  3. #23  
    Yes, thank you, ronbo.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Dbd, I miss your old avatars, did you go from depression into madness?

    --
    Bob
    Lol, yes, because you went away for months and didn't tell anybody anything, lol.







    Are you also vza33?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Lol, yes, because you went away for months and didn't tell anybody anything, lol.
    I'm evil and irresponsible in that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Are you also vza33?
    This dude has no double logins!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    I'm evil and irresponsible in that way.
    Well, it's great to see you back.
  7. djmcgee's Avatar
    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    #27  
    dbd has kept it interesting and though I have rarely commented in his threads - mostly because they are over my head - I think there should be a special classification just for dbd.

    You know, there are members, moderators, administrators and then there is dbd, who I vote to be referred to as RINGLEADER. Come on admins, add this description and give it to dbd.
    Dan
  8. #28  
    I think his titles should be "social chairman" and "ambassador to the uninformed"!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    dbd has kept it interesting and though I have rarely commented in his threads - mostly because they are over my head - I think there should be a special classification just for dbd.

    You know, there are members, moderators, administrators and then there is dbd, who I vote to be referred to as RINGLEADER. Come on admins, add this description and give it to dbd.
    .....
  10. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I was just
    He's done a great job keeping things interesting and fun during the wait on Palm/HP.
    wait? we're waiting for something?

    (goes back to soft-booting his palm os centro)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions