Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    are we there yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    are we there yet?
    Close, very close!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    So close I can feel it!
    I'm sure we can do this if we change the idea of the thread. Maybe some obscure connection created by 1000 post will entice HP to reveal the release date of WebOS 2.0.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    interestng...like what?

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wait, how old are you? Are you hot? Leading to the next question: Will said PM involve sexy pics?

Oh, wait, most important question....Are you male?
    Does this mean that your special PMs on on dbd's thread involve sexy pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Does this mean that your special PMs on on dbd's thread involve sexy pics?
    Have to win one to discover the answer to that, don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Have to win one to discover the answer to that, don't you?
    Im gonna need to keep tabs on that thread more closely I keep missing it when it gets close.

I did win at 2000 but i believe that was before miss buttercup became part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Im gonna need to keep tabs on that thread more closely I keep missing it when it gets close.

I did win at 2000 but i believe that was before miss buttercup became part of it.
    Yeah, think that's around the time I was in the hospital and couldn't be very active on here for a week.
    Ok we gotta stop posting - we are only helping him with this!
    ...wait!..crap!... that helped him too!... nuts I did it again! Someone stop meeeeeee
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    hahahahaha

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ur only helping ur selves...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Man....this thread definitely hasn't taken off like the other PM thread....not sure why?!?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    patientce my youg padawan...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ................................
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Thinking............................................................................................ .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........................................................................

Yeah, no matter how I try to do it, 2 + 2 always equals 4..... stupid math.

Then again............................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........................................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I take the inverse of 2 and the inverse of the other two, I get 1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast