Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Yes, it was a traumatic thing to witness, no doubt.

    But I also won't forget why they attacked us (and it wasn't because "they hate our way of life") and the fact we've been killing more civilians around the world as a matter of routine for decades than bin Laden and Co. could ever dream of doing.

    (Wait for it....here comes the "America Hater!/Love it or Leave it!" posts....)
  2. #2  
    Here is the Wallpaper thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2654734

    It will be left as a place to share pics and show respect to those who want to memorialize.

    This thread here is for debates and discussions.
    Just call me Berd.
  3. crholt's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Yes, it was a traumatic thing to witness, no doubt.

    But I also won't forget why they attacked us (and it wasn't because "they hate our way of life") and the fact we've been killing more civilians around the world as a matter of routine for decades than bin Laden and Co. could ever dream of doing.

    (Wait for it....here comes the "America Hater!/Love it or Leave it!" posts....)
    OK, I'd love to hear why you think radical Islam attacked us (Wait for it...here comes the "America's chickens are coming home to roost" post)
  4. #4  
    @ nimer55,

    I honestly read no disrespect in your post.
    I actually saw it as a great way to reflect on the value of life.
    Your point that Hunger equals a 9/11 every hour was well considered.
    Just call me Berd.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    @ nimer55,

    I honestly saw no disrespect in your post.
    I actually saw it as a great way to reflect on the value of life.
    Your point that Hunger equals a 9/11 every hour was well considered.

    The only reason I removed it was cause of the date of the posting..

    I might post it back up in a few months, but as a Canadian 9.11 didn't affect me as much as many americans, and a part me feels like the day of remembering all the lost lifes might not be the day of me saying starvation kills the same amount of people per hour to americans who may have lost friends and want to spend that day to remember them.


    If anyone wants to read up on it, go on wiki and look up starvation. Go to the statistic part of it.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    The only reason I removed it was cause of the date of the posting..

    I might post it back up in a few months, but as a Canadian 9.11 didn't affect me as much as many americans, and a part me feels like the day of remembering all the lost lifes might not be the day of me saying starvation kills the same amount of people per hour to americans who may have lost friends and want to spend that day to remember them.


    If anyone wants to read up on it, go on wiki and look up starvation. Go to the statistic part of it.
    I dig what you were doing there. But those dying of starvation world wide were not lucky enough to be born in the US of A. Too bad, so sad
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Yes, it was a traumatic thing to witness, no doubt.

    But I also won't forget why they attacked us (and it wasn't because "they hate our way of life") and the fact we've been killing more civilians around the world as a matter of routine for decades than bin Laden and Co. could ever dream of doing.

    (Wait for it....here comes the "America Hater!/Love it or Leave it!" posts....)
    So you are choosing this day to put up a misleading, vultureous thread title to attract people that are still in mourning.

    Maybe if you lost somebody close to you (or almost a dozen people, such as I have) that day or any day, to that kind of horror, you wouldn't have been so crass with your opening post.

    Even though you probably think you know it all (way out there in "world-events happening" Minnesota), here is a helpful link to the definition of crass:

    http://www.google.com/m/url?channel=...hf3j7pydwz18zg
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/11/2010 at 05:33 AM.
  8. ltlruss's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Yes, it was a traumatic thing to witness, no doubt.

    But I also won't forget why they attacked us (and it wasn't because "they hate our way of life") and the fact we've been killing more civilians around the world as a matter of routine for decades than bin Laden and Co. could ever dream of doing.

    (Wait for it....here comes the "America Hater!/Love it or Leave it!" posts....)
    I had a long thought out response for you. I realized that I wasted too much time writing it. I'm currently in the AOR and have been this time for the last 3 years. I take offense to your post. You imply that it was our own fault we got attacked. You imply that we're the bad guys here. Shove it up your *****!!!

    Here's something to discuss.... You're a tool
  9. #9  
    That's an unforgettable event. I don't think anyone whether affected or not can ever forget such a disaster. :-(
  10. #10  
    Guys,
    Please note, he didn't start this thread. The first post was a post made in the 9/11 wallpaper thread.

    We chose not to leave it there, but allow his thought remain for discussion by moving it here to OT.

    Keep it civil.
  11. #11  
    On second thought...
    <<closed>>

    This isn't the day for a debate on this topic.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions