Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    I HOPE THEY dont eat LAMA or ZEBRA !!!! run dbd run... and take ur wife while you still can !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I HOPE THEY dont eat LAMA or ZEBRA !!!! run dbd run... and take ur wife while you still can !
    Lama and Zebra are fair game... dbdoinit might want to take that advice...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    now that's funny. His avatar does creep the hell outa me tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    now that's funny. His avatar does creep the hell outa me tho.
    meee tooo !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Honestly... I thought it was a rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Honestly... I thought it was a rabbit
    you don't get out much do you ?
    Not too many lama around where I come from... then again I am a city boy
    ha ha lol lol ltm ltm lol ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Not too many lama around where I come from... then again I am a city boy
    there are more lamas around than you know my friend !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I as an American, am insulted by a religion, whose radical jihadists who murdered 3000 other Americans, now want to stamp a gigantic, 13 story monument of islamic conquest over American civilization right on top of the very site where the tragedy happened.

The fact that so many Americans are blind to the stealth jihad going on here with this insistence on allowing symbols of the muslim religion smack dab on top of such sites of tragedy is absolutely puzzling. Where is your backbone?
    Common sense?

Is there no regard for the obvious affront to the sensitivities of all those hurt by islamic extremism here?

America is now gripped by politicians who are so bent on appeasing the islamic faith that they forget the sensitivities of the very people they are elected to represent. It is truly amazing, and the fact that so many young people are snowed by this trend of "its cool to give it all away to the muslim interests in America in the name of TOLERANCE" is stunning, in light of the fact that islam is THE most INTOLERANT religion in the world.

America`s current generation should be termed the "Give it away" generation. Borrowed from the chili peppers` tune. You are all truly, giving our country away to these muslim interests just to try to show how "enlightened" you are.

In time you will see just how fundamentally wrong you are... maybe not now... but in time...you will.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    I as an American, am insulted by a religion, whose radical jihadists who murdered 3000 other Americans, now want to stamp a gigantic, 13 story monument of islamic conquest over American civilization right on top of the very site where the tragedy happened.

The fact that so many Americans are blind to the stealth jihad going on here with this insistence on allowing symbols of the muslim religion smack dab on top of such sites of tragedy is absolutely puzzling. Where is your backbone?
    Common sense?

Is there no regard for the obvious affront to the sensitivities of all those hurt by islamic extremism here?

America is now gripped by politicians who are so bent on appeasing the islamic faith that they forget the sensitivities of the very people they are elected to represent. It is truly amazing, and the fact that so many young people are snowed by this trend of "its cool to give it all away to the muslim interests in America in the name of TOLERANCE" is stunning, in light of the fact that islam is THE most INTOLERANT religion in the world.

America`s current generation should be termed the "Give it away" generation. Borrowed from the chili peppers` tune. You are all truly, giving our country away to these muslim interests just to try to show how "enlightened" you are.

In time you will see just how fundamentally wrong you are... maybe not now... but in time...you will.

[url= - No mosque at Ground Zero[/url]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    ... How about the people burned at the stake as heretics? ...
    Don't forget to also include those burned at the stake as martyrs.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    The problem with the entire argument is it requires linkage of the Al-Quaeda with Islam. Americans such as myself have voted for/elected officials to uphold and protect the constitution, even when it is annoying or has tacky results. The imam said that he did not want to cave in to irrational fears and move the mosque because doing so would send a message to the 99.99% of muslims that do not support jihad that their religion is under attack and that they are being painted as having anything to do with terrorists. They don't want the terrorists either. It is actually quite direspectful to suggest that building a mosque in the area is disrepectful because of a very small subset of extremists. That said, i also disagree with the administration shunning the free speech of that Yosimite Sam look-a-like Preacher. We should not have to live our lives in fear of retaliation for exercising our constitutionally protected rights. Burning books harms no-one, just because a copy of the Qu'ran is printed on some pages does not make it "Sacred Holy Parchment". If you want to live to America you have to abide by our standards of decency. That means we might want to express ourselves by having buxom babes in bikinis burning your favorite book and drawing your prophets and you will be expected to behave rationally when it happens (no fatwas, no thermo-nuclear devices, etc).

Common sense?

.,;-#$^***^$#-;,.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Then also be thankful you don't know any military involved in the war. And be thankful that the 911 didn't affect you, either directly or indirectly. Guess your corner of the country is immune to all of this. Where do you live, so I don't make the mistake of ever moving there. =)
    And suppose 9/11 did affect you directly, and you also know someone well who is about to be deployed, and you still don't believe all, or even most, Muslims are terrorists or sympathize with it?

In case you thought such a person doesn't exist, I'm that guy.

P.S. As for modern-day Hindus being immune to terroristic violence, sadly, no:

Hindu Rioters Kill 60 Muslims in India - NYTimes.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Congratulations on your marriage! I hope things work out for the close-minded persons in your families.

Does this mean that you are open-minded about everything? God, politics, Palestinian rights, New York Yankees? Open-mindedness in one venue does not correlate to open-mindedness in all venues. For instance, I am very open-minded about race relations, but very close-minded about sexual morals. I don't want to share my wife with anyone!
    God, politics, whatever, but the New York Yankees is a bridge too far.
    Have you ever seen a Muslim eat a cheeseburger or drink beer? Neither have I, with all do respect that is enough of a reason to say no.....now if you find one that does I will buy them a cheeseburger and the first round.
    McDonald's

Taps Brewery

As they say, it only takes one white crow to disprove "all crows are black."
    They just can't drink alcohol because their religion forbids it.
    Just like those wacky, strange, bizarre, foreign-seeming, un-American Southern Baptists.
    As another American, I'd be really enraged by that too--if any of what you describe were actually happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    And suppose 9/11 did affect you directly, and you also know someone well who is about to be deployed, and you still don't believe all, or even most, Muslims are terrorists or sympathize with it?

In case you thought such a person doesn't exist, I'm that guy.

P.S. As for modern-day Hindus being immune to terroristic violence, sadly, no:

Hindu Rioters Kill 60 Muslims in India - NYTimes.com
    Seriously? You search to find a link to an article from over 8 years ago documenting Hindu violence? Yes, the Hindus are violent, we should watch out for them.
    Except I'm pretty sure the Hindus didn't attack the Muslims because of their religious beliefs. I think it had something to do with the fact that it:
    "was retaliation for a Muslim mob's attack Wednesday on a trainload of Hindu fundamentalists in which 58 people were burned to death in a single car. Most were women and children."
    Did you even read the article?

I never said that every Muslim is a terrorist. And I never said that there are no violent acts committed by members of other religions, even in the names of their faiths. What I am saying is that Islam breeds an exponentially larger number of terrorists and/or terrorist apologists. So the 9/11 attacks were carried out by only a handful of extremists. Uh, that is because you couldn't fit all of these people onto the plane to do it together.
    Last edited by morrison0880; 09/13/2010 at 09:27 AM.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Dude! How does this thinking help anything...?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic