Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    So that justifies the Muslim terrorists' actions? "They did it too." Great argument.
    No....but Christians and there ilk shouldn't be throwing stones.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    .... so what? We're to have patience and ignore the beheadings, cause it's just a "growing up" phase?
    Not "sit there and take it" but try to understand it's a lot like Christianity's "growing up"
    So that justifies the Muslim terrorists' actions? "They did it too." Great argument.
    You have taken quite a leap there.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Priests. Seem to me thier occupation is "Gods work." Many have done despicable hateful things to young children.
    Show me where that has anything to do with their religion. Give me the passage in the Bible that they've used to justify molesting a child. You can't because such passages don't exist.

Their robes/religion just allowed them access. It wasn't what caused them to molest.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    While I see what you're trying to say, right NOW in modern times, abortion clinics that are bombed and doctors performing abortions that are murdered are done in the name of God or Christ...
    Ok, find me the number of attacks and deaths caused by abortion clinic bombing idiots over the past 10 years and we'll compare it to the number of murders committed, publicly known at least, by members of the Peaceful Religion of Islam during this year's holy month of Ramadan. Care to place a bet on which is higher. Here's a hint. The latter consists of over 1000.
    Last edited by morrison0880; 09/10/2010 at 05:19 PM.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    What?!? They burned an American flag at their protest?!? We should riot in the
    streets. Burn their leaders in effigy. Demand an end to the desecration of the American flag in foreign countries as I find it highly offensive. We should make protest signs reading "Behead Those That Insult America" or "Death to Flag Burners". We'll throw rocks, overturn cars, and set them on fire. Then, we'll blow some stuff up to show the world how peaceful we are, possibly a school full of innocent children, or maybe a grocery store as that seems to be a popular target as well. Then we'll cry to the international community about how no one understands us and that we're really a peaceful people who just want the freedom to fly our flag without discrimination. See how well that goes over. Do you think anyone would bend over backwards to appease us like they do the Islamic community? I think not.

Explain to me why a hodunk pastor threatening, not actually doing, but threatening to burn their holy book is worse than having insurgents behead and burn the body of a Muslim cleric. Why are the world's Muslims and Imams not protesting and threatening war (yes, the idiots in the IAF said that the plan to burn their holly book a “declaration of War” against Islamic peoples) against Iraqi insurgents over that? Ah, that's right. Because Muslim on Muslim crime is ok, in fact normal, and only they can attack/kill their own.
    Imam, Policeman’s Wife Beheaded in Iraq « VOA Breaking News

But yes, you're right. It's only a few extremists who are responsible. There were only a handful of Muslims in the Middle East celebrating when the towers came down. There are only a tiny group of protesters burning flags and going bat crap crazy over this. Pull your Lib head out of the sand and take a look around. It's a bit more than a few crazies from the Religion of Peace.
    That's exactly my point on the 1st page of this thread nobody is getting all up in arms over an Iranian mother who is gonna get STONED TO DEATH...only the west (evil doer's) are asking for her release. No a peep out of peaceful people aka Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    You have taken quite a leap there.
    Really? Explain.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Not "sit there and take it" but try to understand it's a lot like Christianity's "growing up"
    Ok. I can do that. Seriously, how does that change the right or wrongness of their actions?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Show me where that has anything to do with their religion. Give me the passage in the Bible that they've used to justify molesting a child. You can't because such passages don't exist.

Their robes/religion just allowed them access. It wasn't what caused them to molest.
    Nor does the Koran talk about flying jets into buildings...yet certain groups of the American population seem to draw similar conclusions. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Ok, find me the number of attacks and deaths caused by abortion clinic bombing idiots over the past 10 years and we'll compare it to the number of murders committed, publicly known at least, by members of the Peaceful Religion of Islam during this year's holt month of Ramadan. Care to place a bet on which is higher. Here's a hint. The latter consists of over 1000.
    Well yeah, if you want one-up me, then fine, you win. I was just pointing out the flaw in your argument:

Right NOW in modern times you do not see Christians Bombing civilian areas in the name of God or Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    That's exactly my point on the 1st page of this thread nobody is getting all up in arms over an Iranian mother who is gonna get STONED TO DEATH...only the west (evil doer's) are asking for her release. No a peep out of peaceful people aka Muslims.
    Shhhh! Stonings are condoned by Allah. Don't offend them but calling them out on their hypocrisy. And don't expect the Islamic apologists here or anywhere else to call it out either. They're too busy defending the Muslims right to build a mosque wherever they want a portraying that ***** priest as a racist, religiously intollerant bigot.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    We have gotten way off the original topic..... No I won't take a muslim to luch any day
    1. They don't like cheeseburgers and beer.
    2. I like cheeseburgers and beer.
    3. Well just because I don't want too.
    LOL! They don't have to eat what you eat to take them out, otherwise my wife and I would never have made it past the first date. But point well taken on #3.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Nor does the Koran talk about flying jets into buildings...yet certain groups of the American population seem to draw similar conclusions. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Not a fair comparison! Obviously they didn't have jets back then or buildings high enough to fly them in to! lol
    Ok. I can do that. Seriously, how does that change the right or wrongness of their actions?
    The same way a teenager is given different punishment an adult is for the same crime
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    wait.... muslims don't like cheeseburgers and beer? seriously?
    No, thank you for pointing out that the Holy Book doesn't always make specefic references to the weapon of choice used to kill the infidels, so long as the good Muslims kill them somehow.

Evil. At it's most pure.

No, thank you for pointing out that the Holy Book doesn't always make specefic references to the weapon of choice used to kill the infidels, so long as the good Muslims kill them somehow.
    Nowhere in the Quran does it say to kill "infidels" in fact it gives a great deal of respect to Christians and Jews calling them something along the lines of "people of the book" noting their similar beliefs
    nah your rite it doesnt.... it says to your sword.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    My father-in-law is a Muslim. He likes cheeseburgers...but he doesn't drink. What does this mean???