1.    #1  
    just checking
    Somewhat... If you post your issue/problem it'd be easier
    Like the lawn guys?
  4.    #4  
    Sorry,
    as in yardie, a name jamaicans call themselves. Yard being a nickname for jamaica
    Last edited by laingman; 09/08/2010 at 06:48 PM.
    Funny thing is that the first thing I thought of was a formerly active forum member with the screen name of yardie. Haven't seen him in a long time (VisorCentral days).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Yow boss dis here ah Dj Ozone!!...mi nuh from yard but mi stepdad is so i grew up inna di culture from mi ah likkle pickney! I and I ah big selector down ah Los Angeles jugglin dancehall an roots riddim starr!

english translation: Hey whats up I'm Dj Ozone! Im not Jamaican my stepdad is so I have been aware of Jamaica and its culture since i was a kid....nowadays im a dj and i play reggae and dancehall in Los Angeles!

Keep It Bless
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Funny thing is that the first thing I thought of was a formerly active forum member with the screen name of yardie. Haven't seen him in a long time (VisorCentral days).
    maybe he went over to the fruit company. Hope he comes back, I think palm is going to make us proud soon.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Yow boss dis here ah Dj Ozone!!...mi nuh from yard but mi stepdad is so i grew up inna di culture from mi ah likkle pickney! I and I ah big selector down ah Los Angeles jugglin dancehall an roots riddim starr!

english translation: Hey whats up I'm Dj Ozone! Im not Jamaican my stepdad is so I have been aware of Jamaica and its culture since i was a kid....nowadays im a dj and i play reggae and dancehall in Los Angeles!

Keep It Bless
    Cool. From treo central days, look like you are a palm addict too. Any way, I am in Miami. Anybody passing through can link me. Originally from Spanish Town, St. Jago old boy
    well I never had a treo but I got a pre on launch day and before that I had a blackberry....funny how everybody in JA has a BB now!..BB pin# is big out there!

yo I love miami next time I'm out there I can link you...i always want to to the real Jamaican food and bashment clubs out there but my friends want to stay on south beach with the tourist...so lame lol!

if you want to some nice dancehall and culture mixtapes you can also visit my website Dj Ozone - Reggae.Dancehall.Entertainment if your into that type of thing!...when you get there go to "Downloads" to get my mixxes they are free...u can even stream my mixtapes directly to ur Pre, or download them if you have the Multi Mod Patch....
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    well I never had a treo but I got a pre on launch day and before that I had a blackberry....funny how everybody in JA has a BB now!..BB pin# is big out there!

yo I love miami next time I'm out there I can link you...i always want to to the real Jamaican food and bashment clubs out there but my friends want to stay on south beach with the tourist...so lame lol!

if you want to some nice dancehall and culture mixtapes you can also visit my website [url= Ozone - Reggae.Dancehall.Entertainment[/url] if your into that type of thing!...when you get there go to "Downloads" to get my mixxes they are free...u can even stream my mixtapes directly to ur Pre, or download them if you have the Multi Mod Patch....
    Thanks, big dancehall fan. Will check out the site asap