View Poll Results: Who is your favorite rapper?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eminem

20 45.45%
  • Jay-z

3 6.82%
  • Drake

1 2.27%
  • 50 cent

0 0%
  • Akon

1 2.27%
  • Lil Wayne

4 9.09%
  • Tupac

9 20.45%
  • T-pain

0 0%
  • T.I.

0 0%
  • Nas

6 13.64%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just wanted to get a poll on who peoples favorite rappers were not rapers, rappers.

Personally I like Eminem and Jay-z, I basically only like Lil Wayne for partner songs

Jay-z had a great snl performance with Betty White, I mean seriously I have watched it a hundred times on youtube and could do it again, he was great (so was Betty White)

Eminem's recovery was a fantastic album, listening to it right now, probably my second favorite of his next to Encore

Lil Wayne's songs are too dirty for me to really get into but he does do some good partner songs such as No Love which is on Recovery
    Last edited by manordwall; 09/20/2010 at 09:35 PM.
    Gil Scott-Heron or The Last Poets
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    probably black thought or gift of gab
    No option for 'Hate it, won't listen to it'?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Q-Tip
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Where's Chuck D? Am I Old?
    This list is obviously post NWA Straight Outta Compton
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    i find that most people who hate it, have never truly 'listened' to it. i picked jay-z, but you shoulda included some less mainstream rappers to balance things out.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    of currently active rappers or all time??

anyway I say Nas.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    mos def & nas equally
    My favorite rapper is Lil Wayne. I don't care what anybody says about him. Been a fan since The Carter album. I remeber hearing his music earlier than that but I didn't really care for it.
    Oh, I've listened to a ton of it, starting way back with The Beastie Boys!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I like the wrapper at the gift wrap station at our local mall. All the other wrappers are terrible and listening to them gives me a head ache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i find that most people who hate it, have never truly 'listened' to it. i picked jay-z, but you shoulda included some less mainstream rappers to balance things out.
    are you referring to the less mainstream references to *****es/hoes or cop killing that you prefer? Just sayin'
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Probably something you could accomplish on your on by not coming to thread...
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    My favorite rapper is Lil Wayne. I don't care what anybody says about him. Been a fan since The Carter album. I remeber hearing his music earlier than that but I didn't really care for it.
    Im not even a fan of him and I know that its "Tha" Carter not the
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I mostly posted current and mainstream rappers because they are for the most part, the most well known
    Greg Broussard
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Kid Rock!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I mostly posted current and mainstream rappers because they are for the most part, the most well known
    I don't think drake/tpain/wayne/ti are well known for anything other than being awful. Hip hop is dead (as far as mainstream).
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast