1.    #1  
    So my Timex Ironman is biting the dust. I know, sad face. I was going to just get another one but then thought, wait, i'm a gadget guy when it comes to cell phones...why not a watch!

Anyone got any suggestions or seen anything pretty neat out there?

(if you say iOS watch, you have to leave )
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    eye O's Watch

Get an atomic watch.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Suunto produces the gods among watches. They offer models that include GPS, altimeter, barometer, thermometer. You're a weather station and you know where you are. They happen to cost hundreds of dollars, but they come in a variety of shades of grey. I'm absolutely serious about the recommendation, though I don't own one myself -- I'm waiting for the Army to just hand me one, which happens ... sometimes.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    Suunto can't be beat if your an outdoor kind of guy. The Finns know what they are doing.

Suunto - Home
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/08/2010 at 10:10 AM.
    Make sure you buy a watch that automatically corrects itself or changes time zones as you move from one zone to another
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    The time zone thing is the reason I gave up wearing my Bulova and just carry my phone, it auto-updates for me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!