Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The names of your dogs, cats, birds, alligators etc etc....
    George the Beta on my desk at work.

Cooper the Dog at home.

Austin the baby.... makes animal noises when he has gas...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Betina and Charlie - long hair chihuahuas
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Ricky Bobby - Hungarian Vizsla

If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Ricky Bobby - Hungarian Vizsla

[img]
    LoL, he looks "happy" to be here at Pre|C, lol ltm ltm.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/07/2010 at 03:44 PM.
    ltm, they're crazy dogs, stick to you like velcro, get into everything, like to sleep in the bed under the covers..
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    My cats name is Minx. My roommates dogs name is Paw Newman. Their two cats are B and Special Agent Jackie Baur.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LoL, he looks happy to be here at Pre|C, lol ltm ltm.
    Me antagonizing him with anti-itch cream (the kind for bites), haha.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Beta - Dexter
    Dog - Sophie (Yorkie)

P.S. I would really luv to own a English Bull dog though Yorkie not my choice.
    3 dachshunds - Daisy (official name Princess Daisy of Paisley (no, not that Princess Daisy, the Judith Krantz Princess Daisy)), Merlin, and Rocky

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    3 dachshunds - Daisy (official name Princess Daisy of Paisley (no, not that Princess Daisy, the Judith Krantz Princess Daisy)), Merlin, and Rocky
    Oh yeah, and a cat named Rogue (yes, that Rogue).

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  12.    #12  
    My dog's name is Mystery (Spongebob's idea), because she adopted us two weeks after we moved here to ATL, by putting herself in front of our door.
    Well, my two dogs are Bridgette and Carmin. I have a turtle named Monster and my 150G of aquariums (about 15 fish) don't have names.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    None here! Though I have a tattoo of a cat I used to have named Zeus, he was a Japanese Bobtail.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    2 cats in the house (2 too many if you ask me), named Faith and Grace... 1 dog named Dexter (yes, after the serial killer).

Here's Dex:
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Here is Annie, our "Chiweenie" (Chihuahua-Dachshund):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jjeffcoat; 09/07/2010 at 04:26 PM.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    2 cats in the house (2 too many if you ask me), named Faith and Grace... 1 dog named Dexter (yes, after the serial killer).

Here's Dex:
    Aww, he looks like a sweetie! I hope you're not hoping for a change in character with the name!

Got a tabby cat named Tater (called Tateraide by the kids...after I spouted off the name after watching the WaterBoy with Adam Sandler one day...it then stuck...go figure...they cant talk but can soak up a useless saying and stick)

My golden lab is named Cottonelle, yes after the toilet paper. Couldnt think of a name for him and someone mentioned he looked like that dog, so the name stuck.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Here is Annie, our "Chiweenie" (Chihuahua-Dachshund):

Hey, Jeff, is that the real you or the current day Alfred E.

Hopefully, the recent earthquakes didn't shake you up too much.
    Sammie, my adorable Shih Tzu

Just had to add that this picture of Sammie was taken with my Palm Pre.
    Last edited by activedodger; 09/07/2010 at 11:08 PM.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast