Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The game is very simple

Just Paste right now, whatever is in your clipboard..

No cheating.

Hey Sketch, that's original (the thread idea).

dbd likes it.
    On Thursday, October 14th, 2010 Leon Harder, Director of Supply Chain Management, C.N.R.L., will speak about their Horizon & Kirby Lake Oilsands projects Location: Edmonton Petroleum Club
    Time: 11:15 am to 1:15 pm
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Amber Rose
    Nothing's...... happening.......

Must've control c'd something that is not control v-able.....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

3-
    In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
    wibozi.com
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    This thread has received the ••dbdoinit Seal of Approval™
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    @micael -

lol lol lol ltm ltm
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    that should be dbd's new avatar LoL

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    ***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

3-
    In your acceptance "speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
    I was sooo messed up from this one LoL i thought i was in the wrong thread

on with the pasting

Store SMS text messages on your SIM card
    Depending on your wireless service provider and the wireless network that your BlackBerry® device is connected to, this feature might not be supported. If you set your SIM card to store SMS text messages, the SIM card does not delete SMS text messages after the BlackBerry® device imports them to a message list.
    In the device options, click SMS.
    Set the Leave Messages On SIM Card field to Yes.
    Press the Menu key.
    Click Save.
    To stop storing SMS text messages on your SIM card, set the Leave Messages On SIM Card field to No. If you set this field to No, SMS text messages on your SIM card are deleted after the device imports them to a message list.
    Parent topic: Options for SMS text messages
    Index
    Note to self:
    Keep thinking of ways to become a Pre|C mod without asking directly.
  15.    #17  
    Day 268
    Note to self
    Now that i cant Tag stalk dbd anymore, must figure out how to break through the ranks to become site admin and stalk him there...
    Day 116
    Note to self:

Seek and destroy all competition.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Lol ltm ltm, thanks Pogey.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast