Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That'd be worth it just to see The Eagles!
    I go every year and meet people from around the world........the party before on 6th street is a blow out!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    I go every year and meet people from around the world........the party before on 6th street is a blow out!
    LOL! I don't meet people, I keep to myself. Too many of them annoy the eff out of me. Especially this year, you'd think I was the only redhead there!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Whooohoooo yall are being phased out! Last redhead I dated tried to kill me!
    You gotta be close to the last of the mohicans....
    Temper temper lol
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Whooohoooo yall are being phased out! Last redhead I dated tried to kill me!
    You gotta be close to the last of the mohicans....
    Temper temper lol
    The only ones that get my temper are those that deserve it.

Yeah, don't see a lot of us anymore, at all.
    I can agree with that, Paranormal Activity wasn't scary at all, it was actually pretty lame!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Galileo Was Wrong

I did a *face palm* when I read that...
  8.    #110  
    what the heck are they charging for... o and by the way Columbus was wrong as well
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    They must be charging to cover the cost of the publication of those books they're trying to sell...
    Suncica Travica
  11.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Suncica Travica
    what are you searching in your off time ... hmmmmmm???
    Boobs.
    Nothing more....and then more.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Titans gonna get that *** whooped lol
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
  14.    #117  
    maybe we should call upon the Muslim/Islamic Census Bureau, for those numbers....

wait... what?? they dont have the numbers of the percentages of the terrorists of their religion?? well why the heck not???
    what about Hamas and other "organizations" surely they have some of these numbers... No you say?? hmmm... curious as to who would have these numbers??...

you know who?? NO ONE , because NO ONE in the muslim world takes count... especially when most of the countries are pollitically driven... i dont give a rats behind what it says in the ****ing quran... the FACT is .. that Muslims around the world have been blowing peoiple up since WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before 9/11 get your ****ing facts straight ... i love these freaking **** ant tree hugger wanna be's

i can go on but ****ing ******** like you , until you get ****ing blown to bit will never understand
    Last edited by sketch42; 09/15/2010 at 08:58 AM.
    FR: Xfered to william RAM
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  17.    #120  
    just as a quick side note.. Some of you already are... But..
    this thread should spurn discussion, don't be afraid to well you know.. Discuss...

carry on
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast