Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Day 269
    Note to self
    it seems i have a stalker of my own... i think it dbd playing his mind games... or was it the aliens that came over for dinner last night... and someone seems to be taking all my tin foil hats... i think it was ...
    Day 1

Play mind games with Sketch.
    Steal his tin-foil hats and sell them on eBay.
    Day 43

Received partial payment on tin-foil hats from somebody named RPFTW.
    Arizona State Fan

I have NO idea why that is there. I think someone else has been using my computer
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    S2- for tax rate change to local prevailing tax
    Send memo to Ruby about how sweet this Roadrunner device is and that webOS 2.0 is very good.

hahaha
  7.    #68  
    sweet... lol..
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    The Vortec 4300 is a 90° V6 truck engine, replacing the Chevrolet 250 in light trucks and 200 cu in (3.3 L) and 229 cu in (3.8 L) 90-degree V6s in passenger cars. The 4300 is based on the 350 cu in (5.7 L) Chevrolet small-block V8, and first appeared in 1985 with the throttle-body injected LB4 in passenger cars; light trucks and vans used Quadrajet carburetors for 1985. In 1991, the limited-edition GMC Syclone featured a 280 hp (210 kW) and 350 lb·ft (475 N·m) turbocharged and intercooled LB4 with the first use of multi-point fuel injection on a Vortec V6. The central-port injected L35 (Vin 'W') debuted in 1992; the cylinder block was slightly changed, a balance shaft was added to remove minor vibrations, and better breathing yielded 200 horsepower (150 kW). Another CPI engine, the LF6, joined in 1996 with the introduction of Vortec cylinder heads, while the LB4 was retired after 1998. In 2002, GM introduced a new multi-point injected LU3 engine, and a LG3 variant appeared soon after. This engine's origins date back to 1955, when the original Chevy small-block V-8 was introduced.

All Vortec 4300s use a cast iron block and heads with a 4 in (101.60 mm) bore and 3.48 in (88.39 mm) stroke, both of which are the same as a 350, which gives them a displacement of 262.39 cubic inches (4,299.8 cc). Connecting rods still measure 5.7 in (144.78 mm) although the rod journal diameter is 2.25 in (57.15 mm). 1992 and later cylinder blocks used a different timing cover since these engines used a balance shaft (some 1992 production cylinder blocks for the LB4 with TBI induction used the 'traditional' front timing chain cover from the small block Chevrolet). This change created a situation where most after market timing chain alternatives do not fit. This is true of gear drives and double roller chains. They are OHV engines with two valves per cylinder and are produced in Tonawanda, New York and Romulus, Michigan. Power output of the new LU3/LG3 engines is 180 hp (130 kW) to 200 hp (150 kW) and 245 lb·ft (332 N·m) to 260 lb·ft (353 N·m).
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    ニャー
    Note to self:

Ask my good friend Ronbo if i could be a mod.
    Can't paste mine this morning, it's a FB post where I told someone off and on here most of it would look like: ***** **** ***
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    @weglobal.com
    Regulation O governs any extension of credit by a member bank to an executive officer, director, or principal shareholder of that bank, of a bank holding company of which the member bank is a subsidiary, and of any other subsidiary of that bank holding company. The regulation also applies to any extension of credit by a member bank to a company controlled by a bank official and to a political or campaign committee that benefits or is controlled by an executive of the financial institution.
    1) Leave the phone alone until contacts/email/calendar are synced and apps have all downloaded.
    2) Download and install Preware. Write your saved package list.
    3) Download and install Save/Restore.
    4) Open Save/Restore and restore ONLY Preware (so it will write your old saved package list).
    5) Go to Preware, open your newly rewritten saved package list and let it reinstall all your old patches and homebrew apps.
    6) THEN, go back to Save/Restore and open any apps in the restore list that need to have data restored to them (or the apps won't restore data).
    7) Finally, go ahead and hit the restore all apps button. Since you should now have ALL of your old apps (homebrew + catalog), the launcher should restore to exactly how it was before.
    8) Phone restart.[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  17.    #80  
    ok guys and gals ... behave ... verwon your in charge .... dbd keep up those shenanigans... and
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast