Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please post things here to help Blaize get through what she's going through.

Be it a link to a resource, your own personal story, a suggestion........ whatever you can think of.

She considers us family, and she's right.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/07/2010 at 06:47 AM.
    I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers goes out to Blaize and her entire family.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    stay strong, Blaize. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Wow...been away from the thread for a few as this weekend has been hell, what did I miss?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Wow...been away from the thread for a few as this weekend has been hell, what did I miss?
    Well, i'm only doing this publicly because she has posted it publicly-
    She's dealing with having a close family member that's suffering from cancer.

I've been through it with my mom when she died three years ago, and i'm sure there are alot of us that have similar experiences.

I just wanted this thread to be a place that Blaize can come to for any encouragement, links to resources, etc etc.
    Thanks, sorry been away from the forums dealing with the same exact thing this weekend with my father-in-law. My condolences, and hope everythign works out ok.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Thanks, sorry been away from the forums dealing with the same exact thing this weekend with my father-in-law. My condolences, and hope everythign works out ok.
    Good luck to you guys too.
    I did send her a PM, while I was away for the weekend and saw her posts.

Tons of good wishes, Blaize!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    OMG... thanks for posting this dbd - I had no idea!

@Blaize - know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Stay strong and we're with you!
  10.    #11  
    Anybody else have anything for Blaize?
    Blaize --

Our thoughts are with you.

Bev
    Hi Blaize. Without knowing if it's something that is terminal or not I know either way this time is stressful for you and your family. Your love and support is meaning alot to that person, but not only that, but the words of love and funny things you say means lots too. I'm sure they appreciate you and the family being there. Everything you are doing even if it's little is alot to them, because they don't want to be alone through this. If you find this is something that can be taken out. Then cheering and being happy with them means alot too and will make your relationship stronger.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Just want to encourage you, that even though we don't know what tomorrow holds, things can always turn around for the better. I just had two family member finish up their final treatments of chemo, within the last week and a half and now both of them are cancer free. One of them was in stage 4 so even at the hardest times things can turn around. My condolences goes out to you and your family.
    hello blaize i pray the God gives you and your family peace of mind in the middle of this storm !! stay strong !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hello Blaize,
    I hope that you find at least one silver lining somewhere in this dark cloud and the same for your family member who is suffering from this terrible disease. In bad times, I always try and remember back to better times. This strategy always helps (even if just a little). I will keep you in my thoughts as you face this challenging time with your family.

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Thoughts and prayers!
    A friend of mine since grade school lost his girlfriend of a year to osteosarcoma on the 31st of October last year... I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know someone who has been touched by cancer, whether they survived or not, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we're here for you Blaize
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I just wanted to offer my support. I don't have any experience with cancer but my little dude in the avatar was born 7 weeks premature, so I do understand the feeling of helplessness, and having to rely on family, friends and faith if you believe in it. Obviously we are all friends here and you can lean on us if need be. And as my now perfectly healthy almost 3 year old can attest to, anything is possible. So if you at least need a little break and a smile, we can definitely help with that.
    prayers sent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast