Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1.    #1  
    positive news comes from negative results?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #2  
    Congrats, glad the negative was so positive.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Actually it was multiple negatives, they ran every damn test they could think of!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #4  
    That's great!

    So would you say that you're being optimistic thinking that the result would be negative? Or pessimistic that you're getting a positive result?

  5.    #5  
    ROFL! That's an awesome question! Can I be *e**imistically optimistic or optimistically pessimistic?

    Results really didn't change anything for me, though.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #6  
    Weird censor! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #7  
    I was thinking the same thing .... weird
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing .... weird
    But, no more weird than we are! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #9  
    Is that really saying much ?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Is that really saying much ?
    Well, if you want complete honesty, I'm actually totally insane, but it makes me a lot of fun!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #11  
    hey maybe we could share meds!!!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    hey maybe we could share meds!!!
    And we can use them to play a drinking game!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #13  
    ok.. Ok.. Do we divide the yellow ones and blue ones or do we mix em all up and split em that way... Oh.. And what game we playing.?

    who else has meds that want to play? There's gotta be more like us.. DBD?
  14. #14  
    As long we stay away from the red pill, because umm.. ignorance is bliss
  15. #15  
    toss your pills in than Furuboru
  16.    #16  
    Let's take them all, mix them up and play quarters for booze and meds!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    As long we stay away from the red pill, because umm.. ignorance is bliss
    Now you tell me! Least it explains my divorce!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    ......who else has meds that want to play? There's gotta be more like us.. DBD?
    LOL
    How did I end up in this conversation? lol lol ltm ltm ltm
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LOL
    How did I end up in this conversation? lol lol ltm ltm ltm
    You're insane, therefore must have good meds, too! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You're insane, therefore must have good meds, too! LOL
    Believe it or not, the only pills i take are Excedrin, when i get a headache from Sketch's stunts.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions