View Poll Results: Which will you buy if either?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halo: Reach is going to be awesome

0 0%
  • Black Ops will be awesome despite treyarch's record

3 42.86%
  • Both, they will both be awesome

2 28.57%
  • Neither, I dont care much for either series

1 14.29%
  • I can do a 360 on a skateboard?

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And why not try the X-Clamp fix for $5? It fixed my xbox no problem.
    I've to 2 xbox's and both developed the RROD issue. The x-Clamp fix didn't work for either (I think these were the only 2 units that fix wouldn't work for because it works for everyone else) ::sigh:: I ended up sending one of them in for repair ($120). The new fan is LOUD, but at least the thing works without crashing. I've still got one that needs repair (I'll just sell it on ebay) and am waiting to see if the new machines have a better life-span.

Anyhow... I like both games, but am more looking forward to Reach. COD is great, but the Halo series is very well done as a sci-fi game.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mnotar91 View Post
    Well Halo would be the easy answer for me as a big fan since the first one. Unfortunately, my 360 died (3 red llights) died on me for the 5th time and is out of warranty. I don't feel like paying Microsoft to fix it. I hate to miss out on Reach, but I'll stick with my PC and PS3 for Madden, FIFA, and MLB The Show. Also, can't wait for Socom 4.
    Did it give you any error message or even put anything on the screen
  4.    #24  
    Halo for LIFE!!!
  5.    #25  
    bumpaloon
  6.    #26  
    added a poll
  7.    #27  
    start voting people
    All reach here ! ! ! Cant wait ! ! !
    Halo Reach is so entertaining. Waiting eagerly for Black Ops!!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Have never been crazy about the Halo series, so Black Ops will be my game. And GOW3 when it's released.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:28 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12