1.    #1  
    Aren't we suppose to be at work during this time of day? If so, how do we find time to be on Precentral Forum so much. I'm just a precentral forum junky. ^_^ What's your excuse?
    Last edited by RL; 09/02/2010 at 02:21 PM.
    We ARE at work.
    That's why we have all this time.

That's also why it's slower here on weekends.
    Im doing... errrm Re... research yeah, thats it... research for ... work ... hmmm i gotta right this stuff down...

Employees waste large amounts of time on the internet, but in return the average length of a word day has increased.

I imagine coming on here and helping people solve problems and promote such a genius device is better than some of the activities we could be doing instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Employees waste large amounts of time on the internet, but in return the average length of a word day has increased.

I imagine coming on here and helping people solve problems and promote such a genius device is better than some of the activities we could be doing instead.
    but this is the Off Topic Section
    I check in several times a day, I work out of a home office so it is easy for me to do, with know one looking over my shoulder all day.
    I am successfully self-employed and do my work online from home. There is no one that dictates my schedule or cares when I work, night, day, doesn't matter!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Aren't we suppose to be at work during this time of day? If so, how do we find time to be on Precentral Forum so much. I'm just a precentral forum junky. ^_^ What's your excuse?
    I have dual monitors and a multiple tab browser. My activity varies depending on what I'm doing. When I'm at a client site, I tend to only be on precentral at lunch. When I'm working remotely on something or a new server build, I'm able to be on more often during the lulls (like when Exchange 2010 is taking an hour to install).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I don't need an excuse...I'm very rarely here anymore lol.
    I don't use work computers cause they monitor everything. The Pre is all I need. I wish we could have a better precentral mobile site for forums with more options.
    I use the mobile site if during the day, but mostly I wait until I get home. I used to jump on during lunch, but now, I don't even have time to get my fix during lunch.
    I can guarantee that I am not working when I am on Precentral during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    And you might want to note that not everyone works day shift, plus there are different time zones! Only a little after 10pm here right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And you might want to note that not everyone works day shift, plus there are different time zones! Only a little after 10pm here right now.
    I am amazed that the filing cabinet you are in is in the same time zone as I am Verwon!
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    I am amazed that the filing cabinet you are in is in the same time zone as I am Verwon!
    It's all part of the mystery of being an X-File!
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    That's also why it's slower here on weekends.
    Correlation with school holidays would be interesting too!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...