1.    #1  
    It seems that some of these apps are teaching our children deceit and fear just for the sake of entertainment. Does anyone else feel these types of "pranks" could brainwash kids into liars? I consider this to be part of the liberal media pushing their anti-religious agenda!

Job 15:35
    THEY ARE THE ESSENCE OF PURE EVIL LIBERALISM TRYING TO BRAINWASH OUR CHILDREN!

if you dont get it, that was sarcasm
    so the liberal media is publishing prank apps? Not so sure, perhaps not everyone fits into two categories: your specific worldview and evil liberal media.
    *also I suspect we are being trolled
    no comment
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    as long as things are in obvious joking matters than no way. I'm very religious and I can take a joke, so I think God can too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarRight View Post
    It seems that some of these apps are teaching our children deceit and fear just for the sake of entertainment. Does anyone else feel these types of "pranks" could brainwash kids into liars? I consider this to be part of the liberal media pushing their anti-religious agenda!

Job 15:35
    This is the second time in as many days that I have literally spit what I was drinking all over my monitor. If, in some extremely remote unlikelihood, Pocket Prankster is brain washing your children against your religious values you have the option to not allow them access to a smartphone.

Pure Comedy!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    2nd post ever. gotta be a troll. why is this thread still here?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I mean come on look his name is far right. Obviously a liberal just wanting to be sarcastic and laugh while his liberal buddies jump on the thread and bash republicans
    With an app catalog full of bible-botherer apps I think an anti-religious one would actually be quite refreshing.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    What I've always found offensive is that religious tv shows (ie, televangelism) are always given a 'G' rating. If ANYTHING requires parental guidance, it's watching that stuff!!!
    : (){:|:&};:
  13.    #13  
    I just think people need to understand the underlying effects of the intent of some of these apps and how that will change the morale fabric of our society. Makes me fear for the future.

When first we practice to deceive...
    Quote Originally Posted by FarRight View Post
    When first we practice to deceive...
    Sir Walter Scott didn't have a smart phone, what does he know?!

Ever hear of a since of humor?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    if you know nothing of deception, you best stay clear of the internet, or your money is destined for nigeria. I think innocent joking by young people helps them learn different ways to interact with people as adults. I can only imagine what adult life would be like believing that everyone is sincere and trustworthy.
    <<moved to Off Topic forum>>