View Poll Results: Tell us about your drinking habits

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teetotaller - Hooch passes not these lips!

8 15.09%
  • Blue Mooner - I like it, but I'm lucky if I can throw one down now and then.

13 24.53%
  • Moderate - One to three drinks a day. I'll live the longest! (see link to study)

21 39.62%
  • Heavy - I grab a 12pack on the way home from work. Go Colts!

5 9.43%
  • Binge Drinker - I can go dry for months, and then I go get faced!

4 7.55%
  • Who's Counting? - Mrrph brrurfff droing meh twippy!

2 3.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ^^ I don"t get it
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by frankdavis View Post
    Only Gatorade for me.
    LOL the image reminds me of when I lived with my roomates before hahahaha.
    The water was cold so I came back <3
    I think we need to come up with a PreCentral drinking song? Anyone else think this is a good idea?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I typically drink between 1 and 3 pints in the evening unless I'm sick or working. I rarely drink more than 4 or 5 even on the weekends, excepting special rare occasions (like Super Bowl Sunday earlier in the year). Even that is only because I start a bit earlier. I drink beer almost exclusively when it comes to alcoholic beverages and gravitate towards the darker stuff.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Sorry, I don't drink. :'( but I do smoke.(chronic smoker) ^_^
    Give me a bottle of Cabernet and you'll find out!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    complete beer snob. Not daily, but a few times a week. I don't mind being at the bar with no one there. I have my p/c friends at all times
    In college I drank every day (major brewery in the city and it was dirt cheap) - but now I maybe have one every few weeks and a lot when the family gets together every 3-4 months. My liver thanks me.
    My fraternity days were a blur to me. I once did my pre-registration for an up-coming semester in a bar. The city will do that to you. These days, I have a an average of a pint a month.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    we need a link to the simple big book homebrew app on here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12