View Poll Results: At what age dou you expect to retire?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 50

8 14.29%
  • 50-55

6 10.71%
  • 56-60

8 14.29%
  • 61-65

8 14.29%
  • 66-70

11 19.64%
  • 71+

14 25.00%
  • I've already retired/don't work

1 1.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Not when would you WANT to retire. And for all you "portfolio career people" pick the age you expect to have effectively given up all but the odd fun & gravy things!

Just interested!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    I'm already retired -- at 55.
    95 if I'm lucky
    70 by law, not sure if later by loan...
    you should have added never to the poll really . by the time im at retirement age it will be you retire when you die lol !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    You're no fool. No siree.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    95 if I'm lucky
    It appears that most Britons agree with you. Which is pretty depressing, IMO.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    I don't want to retire. Quickest way to die is to stop working.

I just want to work becaue I want to... not because I have to.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    you can still work after you retire. I plan to retire @ 60. I'm 21 now... Crap...
    About 5 years ago
    MAYBE in a couple more years; I'll be 62
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    25, after I've made my first Million
    In 41 days. October 18th is election day and after serving two terms as Mayor, I'm not seeking re-election. Being 65 has a lot to do with it. I will spend my time skiing, golfing and tweaking my Pre. Looking forward to a WebOS tablet and will likely get back in to programming and contribute to the app inventory. In the meantime..... Fooooooore!
    Retiring in Banff? If not I suspect it will be somewhere with plenty of Japanese tourists...you know, so you feel at home.

Perhaps Jasper...I kid I kid.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    now now .. jasper banff.. tch tch.. lol.. i want to retire when hit 21, ohhhhhhhhhhh damn missed it by a mere 31 years... and counting..

jasper banff. some of my old stomping grounds back when i skied a lot. some great mountains to jump off of too.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee splat.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    ^^ xForsaken is clearly drinking as if he is retired :-)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ^^ xForsaken is clearly drinking as if he is retired :-)
    nope i hardly drink at all.. did more then enough in my youth.. now its the odd glass of wine.. but yes, jasper and banff both have some fantastic sites for base jumping.. just dont let the park rangers catch you doing it.. they tend to be a bit ummm ****y on that subject.. as to skiing,, only one place better that i know of and that is in the states, nice lil mountain and town called SteamBoat springs CO. I am thinking if they could put something up like that in the Blue river area ohhhh i would go back skiing in a heart beat.. one of the oldest UIC ski bums around lol
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Hey xForsaken, as a lifelong Banff local, I remember the UIC ski team. Bet we fell off different bar stools together back then. I'm still rippin' it whenever I can hit the slopes and now that I'll no longer be mayor of Banff, I will rip it even more. Thanks for your kind words about Banff.
    The last time I was in Banff was for Melissa's a number of Septembers ago before the wife and I left Alberta. Good memories, I wonderful place to call home.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I expect to retire at 19, one year in the workforce oughta do it for me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast